Whites and Hispanics Join forces in prison

jcolec02

Mentor
this has been going on for 30 years or so and I have seen a huge racial problem between mexicans and blacks which has probably lead to whites and hispanics helping each other in prison

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Certain hispanics do join forces with whites in prisons. However it is mostly due to the drug trade. Some hispanics in prison actually hate whites and attack them. In California for example where whites are a minbority in prisons they are constant targets.

moose

Guru
aryan brotherhood,public enemy number one,the aryan circle,nazi low riders, all white prison gangs.

jcolec02

Mentor
The aryan brotherhood is the group that has been tied to the mexican mafia for so many years...I dont know that they even care for each other much but I know that there are a small part of mexican gangs especially in prison that are white and that white and hispanic prison gangs have a common enemy and that probably has to do with the alliance. One other thing... something I have noticed about hispanics that is different than blacks is that they dont seem to chose there battles...another words they dont start fights only when they have more numbers or when there bigger or stronger, they just go at it with whoever, now im certainly not trying to glorify hispanics or there gangs but lets be honest, there is no other group of people in our country who are more openly anti-black or who go at it with blacks more than hispanics, especially mexicans, and yes that includes whites. I see alot of our people (im ashamed to say) that dont seem to want to defend there self or speak out against blacks in general for various reasons, that of course excludes those who post on this site, and the real men of our race who dont go for that sh*t.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I've never noticed much bad feeling toward White people from White Hispanics. I've found them to be very nice people to do business with. I think White & Hispanic is a natural alliance, since we have a lot more in common, than we have with negroes.

According to what I've seen and read, there is far more animosity between Hispanics and negroes than there is between Whites and negroes.

As the poster above indicated, most White people (excluding us) have become too passive. They tolerate all the black on White rapes and other crimes, but the Hispanics seem more determined to defend themselves.

Interestingly, studies have shown the percentage of Hispanics who dislike Jews is higher than the percentage of Whites who dislike Jews. And a higher percentage of negroes dislike or are suspicious of Jews than the percentage of Hispanics.

Edited by: Parody

jcolec02

Mentor
"State officials said today that a riot that left scores injured and a dormitory burned at a Chino prison was the result of racial tensions between black and Latinos prisoners and announced that 1,100 inmates were being moved to other facilities.

Terry Thornton, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, said that officials are still trying to determine exactly what sparked the violence, which damaged a unit that holds 1,300 inmates, but that race was clearly a factor.

"It was a very violent incident,"Â￾ Thornton said. "We're still trying to figure out why."Â￾

Following a 2005 Supreme Court decision that found routine racial segregation to be illegal, Chino and other California prisons are moving away from the historic practice of separating inmates by race. Inmates may now share cells with prisoners of different races. The barracks involved in the rioting had been fully integrated." WOW! they were dumb enough to put them in the same cell??? what the hell did they think would happen...Edited by: jcolec02

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The AB/Brand will truce with the Mexican Mafia against the BGA & other prison gangs. Also, the Nazi Low Riders also have "working relationships" with the MM, but not MS-13 & other Latino gangs.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I remember reading something about California prisons wanting to segregate the blacks away from hispanics since they were getting their asses kicked all the time (the hispanics started to outnumber the blacks in certain prisons i believe, or at least have close to the same amount population wise) but yet when blacks outnumber Whites a great deal in prison, and have clashes with them, it doesnt seem to matter.Edited by: dwid

jcolec02

Mentor
Yeah I have noticed that but I wouldnt worry about whites in prison, at least not the AB and Nazi Low Riders, based on what I have seen and read whites are always outnumbered but make up for it with violence.One incident that stuck out to me was a member of AB stabbed a member of the DC Blacks 63 times because he wanted to send a message. There is a show on History channel called "Gangland" and it has had several white prison gangs featured as well as the mexican mafia were they talked about the alliance between the AB and mexican mafia. There was also an episode about racial conflict on the streets of LA between blacks and hispanics. This show is quite popular as they seem to have alot of reruns, it shouldnt be to hard to find reruns (i have alot of them recorded)
smiley2.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

moose said:
aryan brotherhood,public enemy number one,the aryan circle,nazi low riders, all white prison gangs.

If you are a young White Male (most of the users on this site) it would be wise to learn a little about these gangs just in case you get railroaded and put in jail some-day!

Remember the Attorney General is Black! The system is totally corrupt and soon more and more innocent Whites are going to be getting rail-roaded just for defending themselves!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I had a prior post/topic about this subject..."if you were sent up, would you clique with the AB, etc. or risk it solo"...feedback was mixed, but most seemed to lean towards solo. I think the pressure of being in the joint would ramp up one's decision (either way).

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
From what I have heard if you are in a max security prison and don't join the AB (or a similar group) you will be beaten, raped and/or robbed by black gangs.

American Renaissance ran an article in 1994 or 95 from a white man in a Texas jail. He did say that there are very few problems between whites and Hispanics but that both groups fight back against black racist gangs.Edited by: Liverlips