White-Hot Angry Hillary Backer

Here is a great thread from Lawrence Auster's View FRom The Right site. Hillary's white supporters are finally fighting back. They say they will not vote for the Great Obama in November. Obama had figured out that a black candidate who was not Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton could get the votes of many white liberals. In other words, many of the drunk white fans would vote for someone like Obama. Here is the thread:

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/010730.html

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Not to be off topic here, but Obama looks like an older, taller, gayer Webster.

That's not to say these things will prevent him from being a good president, but just sayin's all.

webster1a.jpg

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The fellow who comments on Hillary's supporters being peeved because Obama has gotten preferential treatment is on to something. In this video Geraldine Ferraro speaks about racial resentment. Amazing turn of events with Ferraro expressing the press has been racist - AGAINST WHITES. Should we have any sympathy for the likes of Ferraro since they have been complicit in the politically correct racial rules for so long?

The cartoon-ish Fox News was up to mischief-making, they hammered Hillary relentlessly, that is until Obama was pretty much secure in the nomination. It was funny when, on some Fox round table, Juan Williams looked straight at William Kristol and said the only reason he was being gracious to Obama was that he would be the weaker candidate in the general election. And that was my suspicion for a long time, Obama was being set up as a patsy. I've backed off of that a little. It's possible that Obama will conform to any marching orders issued by the puppet masters concerning the Middle East. On the other hand, it won't be surprising if there are more bombshells in the wings for Obama, the war party means business.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Quiet Speed said:
It's possible that Obama will conform to any marching orders issued by the puppet masters concerning the Middle East. On the other hand, it won't be surprising if there are more bombshells in the wings for Obama, the war party means business.

Well, there was a priest at Obama's church making some crazy comments last week. As a result, Obama left the church. Political expediency/marching orders at work. He's now being told to clean himself from some of the filth he's collected during his lifetime.

guest301

Hall of Famer
That's 20 years of cleaning he has to do Reb. It will fool some people but hopefully not enough for him to win the election. I still think something happens to him before November that makes Hillary the nominee. Some other shoe will drop about Obama's past and/or Hillary's fond wish of Obama sharing RFK's fate comes true. Just a feeling.....

Bronk

Mentor
This is an intramural fight on the left. Let em go at it. For years many social democrats like that lady tolerated black votes as the price for power. As long as they didn't have to live with them they could stomach it. Now that their ox is gored it's "n-i-g-g-e-r! n-i-g-g-e-r! n-i-g-g-e-r!"

white is right

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
Not to be off topic here, but Obama looks like an older, taller, gayer Webster.

That's not to say these things will prevent him from being a good president, but just sayin's all.

webster1a.jpg
This just in Steward and Gary Coleman have eloped together and will get married in the state of California with Tom Hayden giving away the bride.....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Realgeorge

Mentor
Quiet Speed said:
The fellow who comments on Hillary's supporters being peeved because Obama has gotten preferential treatment is on to something. .....Geraldine Ferraro speaks about racial resentment. Amazing turn of events with Ferraro expressing the press has been racist - AGAINST WHITES. Should we have any sympathy for the likes of Ferraro since they have been complicit in the politically correct racial rules for so long?

Good analysis Quiet Speed

None of the Hillary / Obama anti-White stuff fazes me at all. It's all very well regulated by Zionazi and New World Order "handlers" is only bogus phony acting. It doesn't even rise to the level of "controlled opposition" which is the liberal GOP's place in the World Order. And Ferraro geunuinely peeved at "anti-White" media or political bias? Laughable. She would give you H. Rap Brown, Stokley Carmichael, Al Sharpton, or Barry Bonds as your "President", any day, if it were possible. The only thing I like about Geraldine is her figure. And even that is suffering from spread these days.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Bronk said:
This is an intramural fight on the left. Let em go at it. For years many social democrats like that lady tolerated black votes as the price for power. As long as they didn't have to live with them they could stomach it. Now that their ox is gored it's "n-i-g-g-e-r! n-i-g-g-e-r! n-i-g-g-e-r!"

So true.