Which team is the most white-friendly 3?

Which Caste-era team is the most white friendly 3?

• Nebraska

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iowa

• Iowa State

• Navy

• Colorado

• Total voters

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Based on what you know about these teams since about 1980, when the Caste System came into full force, which of them has been and remains the most white friendly for white skill position players? Vote Now!

whiteCB

Master
What about getting Ohio St on this list. Ever since Tressel came on board there have been a lot of white stars on his teams. Of course only to have the media spotlight idiots like Clarett, Troy Smith, and Teddy Ginn.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ohio State is on the other poll, white CB.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
Over the past years Iowa has certainly been one of the top programs to support white players considering the level that they play that. They are consistently a contender for the Big Ten title so while they may not always have as many whites as say a Navy, it still means a lot to have a lot of whites as a major program compared to a smaller type team.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I like what Iowa has done but I have to go with Navy as they give touches to white guys out of the backfield and Iowa doesn't.

backrow

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I like what Iowa has done but I have to go with Navy as they give touches to white guys out of the backfield and Iowa doesn't.

exactly... Iowa tends to have white WRs, DBs and such but Navy had 2 white guys running the ball this season, Eckel last year etc...

KG2422

Mentor
Iowa did start Marcus Schnoor this year at HB because of injury. Last year 2 or 3 whites got carries from the HB position ,but I think they were all walk ons who got time because of a large # of injuries. I'm sad to say they didn't play that well. If some of our boys who lead the states of Iowa ,Pennsylvania, etc. in rushing at the high school level were given scholarships we wouldn't have to wait for the occasional talented walk on, like Chance Kretschmer or Mike Hass, to break through.