What will it take before.......

G

.....we start seeing some solid white backs and receivers in the NFL? There are a few receivers but virtually no running backs at all? That just seems wrong.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It will take an owner,a coach and a running backs coach to
give a chance to a kid like a Jesse Lumsden.Then in this
perfect world,that guy would have to run for at least 1200
yards to keep his job.They just don't believe that a white
running back can have moves,speed and make cuts like a
black running back.That is where they are very wrong.They
believe in the stereotype just like alot of fans do.

G

white lightning said:
It will take an owner,a coach and a running backs coach to
give a chance to a kid like a Jesse Lumsden.Then in this
perfect world,that guy would have to run for at least 1200
yards to keep his job.They just don't believe that a white
running back can have moves,speed and make cuts like a
black running back.That is where they are very wrong.They
believe in the stereotype just like alot of fans do.

So there are fast shifty white running backs in the colleges then? They just don't get a shot at the big time. Who are a few of these college backs?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
ViceRoy, welcome to Caste Football! Take a look at the college football stars and college football forums if you want to find out about all these guys.

A couple of guys we are partial to are Tre Smith of Auburn and Peyton Hillis at Arkansas. They will open a lot of eyes this season. There are several other whites who will start at RB at schools like Boise State and UAB. You can use the search function to look for older info on these guys that is posted here on the site. The problem for these white backs starts at high school and even before in some cases. They are "slotted" into Fullback positions or Tight End. Many end up playing defense in college. If they were given an equal shot at being RB in college like blacks are, they would excel. Caste Football is about highlighting this anti-white discrimination and doing what we can to reverse this 25 year old trend.

White_Savage

Mentor
Welcome back brutal, thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule as an inter-racial bugger-boy to annoy us yet again. One wonders, however, why you don't spend your time on the hundreds of other sites that will love you for your jock-sniffing ways and homo-erotic fixation on the black male athlete.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice call, White Savage! That's exactly who it was.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was around "brutal" for so little time when I first started posting, I didn't realize it was him. I'm glad ya'll did!