WR Nate Morton
TE John Tereshinski
LG Arby Jones
C Greg Adkins/Steve Justice
RG Mathew Brim
RT Steve Vallos

DE Matt Robinson
MLB Jon Abbate- Soph. returning starter, 5-11/245,
"pound-for-pound, one of the strongest players in the nation... runs a 4.5 40-yard dash, owns team best lifting marks in almost every category including the bench press (425) and back squat (526)... natural ability and instincts in combination with physical nature set him apart from others... extremely fast."

Not many white startes on defense ,but Jon Abbate looks like future pro. 9 white starters. Better than many teams.

KG2422

Mentor
I forgot to mention true freshman, Kevin Harris.There is a good thread on him on this site too.

Star of the Class
Kevin Harris RB 6-1 225 Sanford (Seminole) Fla.
Projects as a tailback with the Demon Deacons... runs a 4.48 40-yard dash... rated by Rivals.com as the 14th-best fullback nationally... ranked as the 29th-best player in Florida by the Orlando Sentinel... owned the 25th-best SPARQ rating in the nation at the Nike Combines... first team All-Seminole County as a junior and a senior... member of the Central Florida All-Star team and rushed for a 46-yard touchdown in that game... a Florida Citrus Scholar Athlete... rushed for 900 yards at his fullback position despite playing in only six games as a senior due to an ankle injury... rushed for 200 yards for Seminole HS in their playoff game... started in the same backfield as fellow signee Brett Hodges as a junior... rushed for 1,179 yards with nine touchdowns as a junior at Winter Springs... a state contender in weightlifting... played for his father, Mick, at both Winter Springs and Seminole... a Pittsburgh native... benches 400, squats 500, clean and jerks 320 and owns a 33-inch vertical leap... parents are Mick and Barbara Harris... born April 5, 1986... chose Wake Forest over offers from Alabama, Central Florida, Connecticut, Maryland, Miami and South Florida

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I had no idea Wake and Duke had that many whites starting. I thought they were like SEC teams. Thanks for the info KG.