vitali knocked out

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
<UL>
<LI>i checked out blackathletes.com and supposedly vlad was knocked out by some amatuer in sparring sessions. when will it end.</LI>[/list]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I'm sure that really happened. Thats about like the Negro leaguer who was said to have hit more homers than anyone, or the Tuskegee Airmen not losing a plane to the enemy.

I have something I can brag about though, and it really happened. In organized softball, I have a 1.000 career batting average. I'm not going to tell you how many times I made it to the plate though.
smiley36.gif

I would give 100 to 1 odds that it is a jew ran web site that promotes ********.

Remember: Jews in the usa live better than jews anywhere else, blacks in the usa live better than blacks anywhere else, mexicans/metizos live better in the usa than anywhere else, but whites in the usa live worse than whites in most other places. go figure.

white is right

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
<ul>
[*]i checked out blackathletes.com and supposedly vlad was knocked out by some amatuer in sparring sessions. when will it end.[/list]
He was supposedly dropped and his knee dislocated because of the weird way he fell. It canceled the Rahman fight. He was TKO'D by Maskaev in the amateurs, and had a ko loss in kickboxing to Pele Reid.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just checked the article out and itwas Vitali, not Wlad, it wasn't a knockout, just a knock down,and it happened in 2005, not last week. Read it for yourself. I am glad I did, because now I'm not confused any more.
smiley5.gif

NEW YORK -- Heavyweight prospects Travis Walker and Raphael Butler's stock increased this week when news broke about how both fighters knocked down Vitali Klitschko in separate sparring sessions.

"I was there the whole time, and I saw it all," said Dickie Wood, who trains both Walker and Diego Corrales. "[Klitschko] was throwing a jab and he pulled back and was coming forward. Butler hit him with a right hand and Klitschko went down and his knee twisted underneath him. That was the last day of sparring. It was on a Friday, one week before the fight against Hasim Rahman on Nov. 12, 2005."Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white is right

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I just checked the article out and it was Vitali, not Wlad, it wasn't a knockout, just a knock down,and it happened in 2005, not last week. Read it for yourself. I am glad I did, because now I'm not confused any more.
smiley5.gif

&lt;FONT face=Verdana&gt;NEW YORK -- Heavyweight prospects Travis Walker and Raphael Butler's stock increased this week when news broke about how both fighters knocked down &lt;SPAN id=lw_1175822145_0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"&gt;Vitali Klitschko&lt;/SPAN&gt; in separate sparring sessions. </font>
<div> </div>
<div>&lt;FONT face=Verdana&gt;"I was there the whole time, and I saw it all," said Dickie Wood, who trains both Walker and Diego Corrales. "[Klitschko] was throwing a jab and he pulled back and was coming forward. Butler hit him with a right hand and Klitschko went down and his knee twisted underneath him. That was the last day of sparring. It was on a Friday, one week before the fight against &lt;SPAN id=lw_1175822145_1 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"&gt;Hasim Rahman&lt;/SPAN&gt; on Nov. 12, 2005."</font></div>
Knowing that site, they probably don't know which K brother is which....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is a distinct possibility, white is right. I'm just glad to know that Vitali is still on track with his comeback.

JD074

Master
I guess this simply underscores the difference between sparring and real fights. As we all know, Vitali has never been knocked down (let alone knocked out) in a real fight. This is just one of those fluke things.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Those feminazis at that site don't know the difference between hurting oneself and being hurt by someone else.
Even if the story was half right it only means Vitali he twisted his own knee. I know the truth hurts.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I guess the point of the article is that what happens in sparring sessions is usually kept secret, but it doesn't always happen that way. Of course, it doesn't surprise me that a story about 2 black fighters supposedly injuring the white former champ somehow gets leaked, even if it is almost 2 years after the fact.

Gary

Mentor
Raphael Butler may or may not have knocked Vitali down, but Butler was KO'd in 8 rounds just last week by the Polish Warior Art Binkowski. Lou Saverese wants to make a comeback because he KO'd Shannon Briggs in sparring some time ago. Briggs was lucky to get a draw in his own backyard against White South African Frans Botha.
Doesn't it make you think that for a black man even to get a flash knockdown against Vitali it's considered news worthy!!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I guess the point of the article is that what happens in sparring sessions is usually kept secret, but it doesn't always happen that way. Of course, it doesn't surprise me that a story about 2 black fighters supposedly injuring the white former champ somehow gets leaked, even if it is almost 2 years after the fact.
I recall when the fight was canceled rumours were coming out the Vegas training camp that Vitali was floored by a sparring partner, but no names were circulated. But being floored is near meaningless. Many times the star fighters are floored because they are working on technique or are fatigued from running the gauntlet of sparring partners. The last time a fighter was floored by a sparring partner that made big news was Tyson and his flooring was before Douglas-Tyson.....
smiley18.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
smiley32.gif

"Boxing World Records" list Vitali Klitschko as one of only two heavyweight titleholders in the history of boxing who have never been knocked down in a fight.

smiley32.gif
Edited by: JD1986

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The other is Oliver McCall, famous for his KO of Lennox Lewis. He actually had a nervous breakdown in the ring in his second fight with Lewis, crying like a little child, but he was never knocked down.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
George "Boom Boom" Chuvalo was never knocked down in any of his 93 fights, but was never the champ.Edited by: Colonel_Reb