Vitali Klitschko vs Manuel Charr

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Even though Charr can pass for Caucasian, not white exactly"

Charr is white. Syrians are white (Europid). So are Palestinians and Libyans and Iraqis and Serbs and Afghans and Persians and Germans and all the other people that the Zog so enjoys mass murdering. But they wouldn't want to hurt a single bit of the wool on the head of domestic black criminals or the black cannibals that have seized control in Rhodesia and South Africa.

Saw the fight, and first of all: Congratulations to both Charr and Klitschko for giving a good fight, I enjoyed the 4 rounds and its a shame the fight was stopped when it was, cause the fight was really just starting to heat up with offensive explosions from both guys. Ultimately, we don't know what would have happened had the fight continued.

I am not a doctor, but Ive watched boxing for about 15 years religiously, and I dont think Charr's cut warranted a stoppage. Ive seen far worse cuts, where fights have continued on safely (Lewis/Klits, various Gatti fights, various Corrales fights, Shawn Porter's recent fight).

I do feel strongly that Vitali would have won the fight had it continued, most likely by KO in the later rounds, but thats an assumption, and Charr was showing some offense and giving a great effort.

Loved Vitali's precise knockdown in round 2, beautiful counter on the inside sent Charr down. Vitali is a master at head movement, using space, and beating guys down. Great counter puncher as well.

Great win for Vitali!

:)

From a fan's perspective, its a shame the fight was stopped cuz things were just getting good and we probably would've seen a more conclusive ending in a few rounds...

I just saw "Klitschko" the documentry on HBO. all I can say is it is the best sports documentry I have ever seen. The production is on the same level as HBO's 24/7 but instead of an hour, the doc is 2 hours long. It is so well made that its like watching a movie. It shows the brotherly love between the two brothers and shows excellent fight footage of the past fights.

Its easy to see the difference in Vitali's speed then compared to today's win. Vitali relies on intelligence and timing now compared to even 4 years ago. I highly recommend the CF members to view this excellent documentry on the greatest heavyweights of all time.

+1

Both K Brothers are personal heroes of mine, some of the best athletes of alltime. Vitali is such a tough guy, such a badass. What I really respect about Wlad is that he's comeback from some serious downs in his career to reach the absolute highest level, that shows so much personal strength and character (in addition to his amazing talent, skill, and power)!

I think the argument can be made that not only are K Brothers best boxers of today, but also some of the best overall athletes, from any sports, of today.