Using Twitter/Social Media to start attacking the MSM Media

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone else want to join me in creating twitter accounts to start directly calling out the so called experts who are responsible for maintaining and advancing the caste system? My twitter handle is @fedupnflfan. It would be great to get 5-10 of us just posting at Kiper, McGay, Phil Savage, the senior bowl etc.

Phall

Master
I signed up for a "fake" twitter (is there any other kind?) and even though I was banned over a year ago, I appreciate how even my suspended account still works as a login identity to post on 'disqus' comment engines. A lot of smaller news sites and blogs also accept this as a form of identity "validation," so I think it's worthwhile for those moments when you become overwhelmed with the urge to argue, troll, or just blow off a bit of steam semi-anonymously for an audience.

As far as using your twitter, understand that it is very easy for celebrity accounts to simply 'block' you with the push of a button, meaning that after one tweet against their sensibilities, they will never see another note from you again. A lot of the more popular accounts are run by some kind of human resources intern, and they are instructed explicitly to be as bland as possible. So, don't expect a discourse with Mel Kiper on Day 3 of the draft.

The best way to get your tweets seen is to post using a popular hashtag, so anyone searching for that topic has your tweet in their queue somewhere or other. You can get into arguments with smaller twitter personalities, who may retweet you to argue and be seen by hundreds (rather than thousands), which can still snowball. For example, something like "Another black hype job who won't reinvent quarterbacking #NFLDraft #bust #NYJets" will be visible through those search terms for anyone to see. Feel free to link to Caste Football or make up a hashtag for it, too.

Twitter recently made it easier to complain (read: get un-PC thoughts banned), so don't get too attached to your accounts if you plan on being particularly aggressive. Andrew Anglin at 'The Daily Stormer' has had some massive success with twitter troll campaigns. You can search his site and easily find more, specific advice i.e. throwaway email registration/multiple concurrent accounts/increasing visibility. Also, as if it needs to be said, don't post your real-life details if you plan on saying anything you wouldn't mind plastered to the front page of your name's search engine queries. England actually hauls middle school kids to court now for "hate speech" tweets, often after their favorite team loses and they lose their temper at some negro whose jersey they are wearing. I used twitter only from behind a proxy on my laptop, which is almost certainly overcautious, but I wouldn't attach my smartphone to the app, which I believe keeps a more firm IP log.

Here is a fun example of "someone's" fake twitter account that started a row. It gained steam because it was re-tweeted by the offended athlete; if he had ignored it, it would have just been lost zeroes and ones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-called-jungle-ape-racist-post-Twitter.html

This style might be a little too crude for some posters, just realize from the start that you're not really going to win anyone over in 140 characters. There is a reason that twitter users are 25% black and the most popular accounts actively shy away from controversy.

On a side note, CBS Sports has a pretty unfiltered commentary section (unlike ESPN for example), so you can generate discussion there without hassle as long as you don't curse. No coincidence that you see tons of the casual honesty that shuts down comments on so many interracial crime articles.

davidholly

Mentor
Most of Twitter's regular users are black. They're always shaking their head too.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I would recommend providing links to any engaging "social media battles" here in this thread so CFers can support your argument. Let's engage the enemy.