Usain Bolt weight

waterbed

Mentor
Usain bolt is 6-5 his weight was ayear ago 159 lbs 165 begin this(yanuari) year and looked very skinny and know he is after 2 months listed since start in march at 195 pounds.I first looked it up because he looked so skinny for a sprinter and now he looks big and he is now 195 lbs.I don't know much about weightlifting but I have done it for 2 months and gained my weight from 178 to +- 188 lbs after 2 months i stopped because to lazy
smiley36.gif
but in the 2 months i had to train hard for like 10 lbs.Do you guys think this is juicing from Usain Bolt or he can easily put on weight(or i am weak with my 10 lbs
smiley36.gif
) or special weight training to put on much weight in short time?

G

waterbed said:
Usain bolt is 6-5 his weight was ayear ago 159 lbs 165 begin this(yanuari) year and looked very skinny and know he is after 2 months listed since start in march at 195 pounds.I first looked it up because he looked so skinny for a sprinter and now he looks big and he is now 195 lbs.I don't know much about weightlifting but I have done it for 2 months and gained my weight from 178 to +- 188 lbs after 2 months i stopped because to lazy
smiley36.gif
but in the 2 months i had to train hard for like 10 lbs.Do you guys think this is juicing from Usain Bolt or he can easily put on weight(or i am weak with my 10 lbs
smiley36.gif
) or special weight training to put on much weight in short time?

Dude, are you serious? You honestlybelieve Usain Bolt, at 6 feet, 5 inches tall weighed159 pounds?Lisa Leslie's a 6 foot 5 inch bag of bones, and she weighs 170.

280624w.jpg

Secondly, he has pretty much the same physique asa year ago. Maybe 10 pounds heavier, if that. That couldhaveeasilybeensourced.

2ccnerc.jpg

G

I don't think there is much pressure in track to keep accurate height and weight information at all times.

But I do know there has never been a world class runner near 200 pounds. This guy is tall so 190 pounds is within the realm of possibility. But only just.

white is right

Hall of Famer
When Bolt ran a sub 20 as a youth competitor he weighed that as he had a build similar to Wariner. He has filled out considerably. Some of it is due to aging and becoming a man and some of it is probably due to weight lifting combined with whatever PED program is most likely on. Remember when he turned pro at 18 he stalled until last season. Then he magically improved....
smiley5.gif

G

nevada said:
Maximus said:
Dude, are you serious?

Dude, are YOU serious? She's a woman. They are less dense. At least use a man as an example.

Nevada,IOBVIOUSLY used a less dense woman to buttress the point I was making.Waterbed lied when he saidUsain Bolt weighed 159 pounds last year. I pointed out thevirtualimpossibility of this lie by using a less dense, less muscular, much skinnier woman WEIGHING 170 to Usain's imaginary "159".Surely you see the reason I used a woman now, don't you?

The reason Waterbed lied about Usain's weight was because he wanted to give credence to his theory that he used peds, so he created some imaginary 35 to 40 pound weight gain in 2 months to serve asrock solid proof. Unfortunately forhim, however, he thought that "159 pounds"silliness was gonna slip by unnoticed, and thatno one was gonna call him on it.

As far Usain's world record,Tyson Gay, who voluntarily joined the most stringent anti-doping testing regimen by giving 6 vials of blood to serve as a base that'stested down to the molecular level, and having future samples taken randomly, said Usain's no faster than he is. They have the same exact leg speed and cadence. It's just that at 6'5", his strides eat up much more ground.Edited by: Maximus

Observer

Mentor
Maximus said:
As far Usain's world record, Tyson Gay, who voluntarily joined the most stringent anti-doping testing regimen by giving 6 vials of blood to serve as a base that's tested down to the molecular level, and having future samples taken randomly, said Usain's no faster than he is. They have the same exact leg speed and cadence. It's just that at 6'5", his strides eat up much more ground.
I don't understand your point ---- unless your point is that you think Bolt is a doper. A taller runner should NOT have the same cadence as a shorter runner. The tall man's cadence should be slower by something between sqrt(ShortMan/TallMan) and ShortMan/TallMan. Identical twins who are of identical musculature and proportion except that one is 4' tall and the other 8' should not have the same cadence. Bolt's cadence "should" be only 95% as fast as Gay's.

As far as cadence, if you are 6' tall and a lean 170 lbs or 6' tall and 300 lbs of fat, your cadence will be the same -- but the fat guy's stride will be shorter. Cadence has to do with bodily proportion and catching oneself against gravity, not strength or power. Injury or lack of flexibility will change this a little, but not as much as you might think.

I know that recent studies have different variables with slightly different findings, but I don't think they stray far from the fundamental physics involved. Biologically, a person who grows lots of height will tend to have his enviro-genetic resources expended on bone growth rather than muscle, and so will usually be a slower runner than the raw physics would indicate, but not always.

Edited by: Observer

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Hey Blaximas, stop uglying up the site with pictures of random negroes. As far as Lisa Leslie is concerned (and who the hell is she anyway?) how can you be sure that she isn't a man? Have you peeked under her dress? At 6'5" she looks more like one of the many she-males that parade around the streets of Detroit. Bolt and Gay are juicers, the last clean black sprinter was Jesse Owens and even he might have been on something.

mastermulti

Master
I know this is a pro-active forum for white athletes (to feel they can
compete on the same stage as others) but I don't think there's any call to
be a hate-filled bigot, Jaxvid.

Any rational person knows there's some great black athletes and some
wonderful black people out there mate!

Please refrain!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
mastermulti said:
but I don't think there's any call to
be a hate-filled bigot, Jaxvid.

Any rational person knows there's some great black athletes and some
wonderful black people out there mate!

Please refrain!

Personally I think there is plenty of call to be a hate filled bigot with what is going on in the world, however how is the criticism of a post from an obvious pro-black troll on this site an indictment of all the black people or all black athletes in the world?

This is a forum for support of white athletes, any poster that constantly supports black athletic superiority is in violation of the site standards and is subject to criticism and banning.

Think about that mate!

It looks like the american ******* only has a chance at one gold: the 400 hurdles(lets cheer for LJ van Zyl - whiteman from south africa)

Americans might win 3 golds: Wariner 400m, Jonas high jump, Cantwell shotput.

white is right

Hall of Famer
White American pole vaulters are always in the hunt too. If Webb gets his head on straight he could medal(outside shot). Also a White American 800 meter runner could medal with the perfect race.

mastermulti

Master
"Personally I think there is plenty of call to be a hate filled bigot with what
is going on in the world, however how is the criticism of a post from an
obvious pro-black troll on this site an indictment of all the black people
or all black athletes in the world?"

INsane! the guy they're questioning (and pictured) has just broken the
world record.... probably bears a little publicity and then there was some
toing and froing between members.....big deal.
So that's "uglying up the site with pictures of random negroes".

Man, I wish I could change hearts, but I can only point things out!!

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you have any doubt of Asafa Powell being a "gear head" look at the latest photos from London Grand Prix over the weekend. I think Powell makes Ben Johnson blush...
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Here is another story about a former sprinter who is black/mulatto having doubts about the sprints being a level playing field. Note you don't have to be a tinfoil hat guy or a Grand Wizard to have these ideas(Maximus/American X/Brutal)........
Athletics: Gardener has drug worries about sprints

Aug 1 2008 by Our Correspondent, South Wales Echo

OLYMPIC gold medallist Jason Gardener admits he will watch the Beijing sprint finals with mixed feelings because he is not convinced the races will be entirely drugs-free.

Gardener, who claimed gold in the 4x100metres relay in Athens four years ago and retired last year, has always been one of the most outspoken critics of the cheats in his sport.

And Gardener - who opposed former team-mate Dwain Chambers' court bid to claim an Olympic place - claims the authorities have not done enough to tackle the problem.

Gardener said: "I wish I could watch these Olympics and really feel they are a clean games but history has taught me I can't do that. It's a sad fact that whoever wins the 100metres will have a question mark hanging over them.

"I remember watching Ben Johnson win the 1988 100m in Seoul. Then when it turned out he'd tested positive for drugs, I believed the problem would be sorted out before I got to the top.

"But four years ago in Athens I just missed out on the final. Afterwards Justin Gatlin, who won gold and Ahmed Zakari, who made the final instead of me, both failed drug tests.

"The authorities are supposed to be making progress but the process has gone backwards. If it wasn't for a disgruntled coach, people like Chambers and Marion Jones would never have been found out."

albinosprint

Mentor
not taking anything away from the black sprinter, just saying that white can and were competitive in sprints back then. so why are we not now? drugs maybe, caste system? not sure, but you can't say it was because of civil rights.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Morrow was a better all around sprinter, not as powerful in the century but with better endurance in the deuce. Wariner is probably a poor mans version of Smith(at the moment), if Wariner can break the 400 and lower his deuce times he can be in Tommy Smith realm.

SteveB

Mentor
Blind Willie said:
albinosprint said:
not taking anything away from the black sprinter, just saying that white can and were competitive in sprints back then. so why are we not now? drugs maybe, caste system? not sure, but you can't say it was because of civil rights.

There has never been a white guy who compares to Hayes/Smith.

Hayes was a great sprinter, no doubt, but his best 100m time was 10.06, slower than Hary's 10.00 in 1960 and only 0.01 faster than Borzov's 10.07 in 1972. Since then white sprinters have had better times, albeit not many.

Smith was also a great sprinter, but his 19.83 gold medal run was run in the altitude of Mexico City. Mennea beat Smith's record, but it was also at altitude. Mennea's record held for almost 20 years.