UnConstitutional - Rise of Police State!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Folks, I got this informative e-mail (with video) from a buddy of mine in the Constitution Party. While I find many faults with the leftist ACLU, I believe there many valid points made in the video. Here's the e-mail...
----------------------------------------------------

NOTICE:Most people don't know, but every word of the following is TRUE.

Under the authority of Presidential Executive Orders and the USA Patriot Act, the National Security Agency (NSA), DOJ, CIA, FBI, IRS, FEMA, BATF, DEA, EPA, HUD, Homeland Security, Department of the Treasury, and any government agency designated by the President, may read this email or Internet post without warning, warrant, or notice.They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. Whatever you type may be used against you to detain you in a secret prison without right of habeas corpus, right to legal counsel, or right to trial by jury, and the contents may be used against you without disclosing to you what you typed, in what way it is incriminating, what law it may have violated, or whether it violated any law at all.Federal Law establishes that the People are "Enemies of the State" (Title 50).You have no recourse or protection. Proceed accordingly and pray you never become a target of the U.S. Government.

**Watch ALL of this FRIGHTENING but ACCURATE video presentation of what goes on that you don't see!

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3105519703637733227& q=unconstitutional [/url]

Then, do something to restore our representative republic and the free society our founding fathers crafted for us...

First of all, acknowledge that you live in a Police State because that's what America has become.

IF you cannot find a candidate who will totally defend the Constitution, the do not waste your vote in the next election. Do not vote to reelect the arrogant, anti-American bums (Republicrats) who have trampled on our Constitution and taken away our rights. If you vote for them, you're part of the problem. Get all your friends to vote, too, and dump all the incumbents. All of them!
------------------------------------------------------