Ugly rumour?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Heard Wariner has tested positive at the US trials? I hope not as I am a fan. Also with near extinction of white male sprinters in the US he was a role model for white youth who could see that white males can compete with the best in the world and win(not that I didn't know that but, many high schoolers and middle schoolers don't know this). I hope this is an ugly internet rumour similar to urban legends.....
smiley5.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Nothing on Google so far, nor ESPN or any of the other main search engines. Where did you hear this?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Track and Field news/ Let's run. A Swedish paper stated a well known 400 metre runner tested postive and a 400 metre hurdler. A track insider said openly it was Wariner. It could be an internet rumour run amok. Only time will tell...
smiley5.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't be suprised if it was Tyree Washinton who is a US 400 Meter Runner and he just recently announced his retirement.That makes sense.I highly doubt that it is Jeremy Wariner.I would money on it that it is not.Let's hope so because he seems like a great kid and a true champion.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Its like someone said about Brady and Balco; if Wariner is on the juice, he needs to get his money back.
smiley5.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is 100% FALSE!!!! I have checked with many different sources and people I know.It is not true.It is probably the same jealous people that were trying to say Wariner was black after he won the Olympics Gold Medal in Athens.There are alot of haters out their.JW is the main man and will continue to dominate.
smiley32.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
This rumour has been pulled from Track and Field news now and the editorial staff has stated why. Basically they feel it's just a rumour that Wariner tested positive and they won't run with rumours. Ps Alison Felix was also named in the rumour mongering.......

albinosprint

Mentor
if he ever is caught doing drugs i will give on the sport all together!

white is right

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
This is 100% FALSE!!!! I have checked with many different sources and people I know.It is not true.It is probably the same jealous people that were trying to say Wariner was black after he won the Olympics Gold Medal in Athens.There are alot of haters out their.JW is the main man and will continue to dominate.
smiley32.gif
God those rumours were real funny. He looks totally anglo-saxon looking and has pale skin and with those features he would have zero chance of having any significant black ancestry...
smiley5.gif
Edited by: white is right

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wariner is as white as snow.He is a stud because of great genetics and hard work.Please do me a favor and don't post any rumors about him in the future unless you are almost positive that they are true.I appreciate it.We have a hard enough time trying to get people to belive that any white athlete can compete let alone being world and olympic champions.Athletes like Wariner prove that we can not only compete but dominat and win!Let's root on JW the rest of the season.I want to see him win the Golden League Jackpot!
smiley32.gif