Those who hate the Klitschkos

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
On various boxing forums and in the sports media the Klitschkos receive a lot of unfair criticism.

Some people try to veil their REAL motive for hating the Klitschkos. It's because they are WHITE, but these haters will never come out and say it directly.

There a variety of reasons why some people don't want to see white heavyweight champions:

1) Obviously, many Negroes prefer to see someone of their own race as heavyweight champion. I don't blame them, it's perfectly natural for people to support their own race.

2) There are some gay white boxing fans who find Negro boxers "exciting". They have a strong homosexual attraction to black men and are not excited by white boxers.

3) There are Jewish Supremacists who go by an old protocol that has them always supporting Negro athletes and discrediting whites. Sadly, at least 50% of boxing writers and commentator/analysts are from the so-called "Chosen" ones and they have been very negative about the Klitschkos.

4) And of course, there are those pathetic creatures we call wiggers who have been thoroughly brainwashed by the caste media into hating themselves and worshipping black athletes. The archetypal wiggers are these guys:

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM8WTbi5KUs[/tube]

People who hate the Klitschkos derisively refer to them as the "Klits" and try to convince everybody:

a) the heavyweight division is no good

truth: advancements in nutrition and training has produced better boxers

b) the brothers only win because of their size

truth: very few big guys are good boxers - bigger men such as African-Americans Julius Long, Marcellus Brown and Michael Grant haven't done very well. And remember Jack Dempsey's complete domination of 6'6 1/2" Jess Willard.

c) the K bros are boring

truth: both are an absolute joy to watch! They are very skillful boxers and nearly all their fights end in stoppages. They absolutely dominate their opponents.

KO ratios of heavyweight champions:

Jack Johnson: 37.63%
Larry Holmes: 58.67%
Muhammed Ali: 60.66%
Lennox Lewis: 72.73%
Wladimir Klitschko: 84.48%
Vitali Klitschko: 88.37%
Edited by: Parody

I'm happy the media, Sports writers, DWFs, and Jewish Supremacists all hate and attack the Klitschkos.
Because that makes it clear they are hurting,
smiley20.gif
It's the ultimate revenge!
Ever time the Klitschko's knockout a negro the white haters heart's must fall into their shorts, Because they can't stop it. The Klitschkos will keep winning, and also will the other easteuros..
So why dont we just injoy it and remember the hatersarethe oneshurting now
smiley14.gif

j41181

Master
Sorry for my lengthy absence, by PC desktop (6 years old) broke down and I had to wait a whole week to order a new one, and another week to put my previous Windows settings (XP before, now using Windows 7) in place.

Anyway, I couldn't agree more with LOST and PARODY, the white-haters are coming out in full force and it's making them look STUPID!
smiley20.gif

Why the hate? Simple... decades of black domination (late 30's to early 2000's) have suddenly ended and the DWF's are living an utter nightmare. Their utopian era of black heroes has come to an end, and they're in TOTAL DENIAL state, and will be so for many more years. They can't and will never grasp the idea of seeing White Champions dominate the upper weight divisions (middleweight to heavyweight), and the way they act and conduct themselves with such hate will only help fuel more AWAKENINGS in the years to come.

I've come to realize (IMO) why blacks dominated the upper weight divisions for so long...

WORLD WAR II - the War cost millions of potential great white male athletes, even the so-called "post-war Baby Boom" couldn't make-up such a loss.

COLD WAR - the Iron Curtain left many Eastern Euros out of the main boxing realm. The 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's would've been a different story.

Gotta thank LOST, for his persistence on that matter. The Klitschko Brothers and their contemporaries (Calzaghe, Bute, Froch, etc..) have established an enduring legacy that will be continued by the next generation of Euro boxers, especially Eastern Euros. More and More reasons to give the DWF"S and Jewish-controlled MSM more HEADACHES!!!
smiley17.gif
smiley20.gif
smiley36.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Other reasons why negroes did well in boxing:

1) the best boxing gyms were in the inner cities
2) it's a simpler sport that negroes fully understand
3) they were not permitted in Major League Baseball, basketball and football until the 1950s
4) they usually have proportionately longer arms and legs and shorter bodies for their height and weight (for example, Chris Byrd was shorter than Wlad but had the same arm length at 26")
5) they usually have smaller heads, which make them a more elusive target for punches
6) most white parents steered their boys into other sports

Negroes have disadvantages too:

1) less heart on average, often quit when they've been hurt, no Gattis and Wards among them that I can think of
2) on average, they tend to not punch as hard

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Parody said:

3) they were not permitted in Major League Baseball, basketball and football until the 1950s

4) they usually have proportionately longer arms and legs and shorter bodies for their height and weight (for example, Chris Byrd was shorter than Wlad but had the same arm length at 26")

5) they usually have smaller heads, which make them a more elusive target for punches

1) less heart on average, often quit when they've been hurt, no Gattis and Wards among them that I can think of

Parody, very nice list. One thing I'd like to add though is that blacks have inferior hand-eye coordination to whites, and that's another disadvantage in boxing. Also their technical skills tend to be a bit lower than whites.

ww

Guru
"Other reasons why negroes did well in boxing..."

Negroes also have thicker skulls and much more simply constructed brains*. Negroes also do not have prominent cheek bones and chins, but rather a protruding muzzle and a receding chin and forehead. Their nose is also flat. The negro skin is also thicker than that of the human, as can be seen by the greater propensity to of the latter to get cut.

ww

* I just read a book by Karpis, "public enemy number one" in the 1930's, about his 25 years in Alcatraz, Twenty-Five Years On The Rock. He described one negro inmate sneaking up behind another and winding up and hitting him in the side of the head full force with all his might with a baseball bat. Karpis was sure that the negro was dead and he was trying to think of how he could get out of testifying at a murder trial, when he was amazed to see the negro stand up and shake himself off and say, "Who done hit me?" The Negro was fine and went to the mess hall and ate dinner.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I found this post from a Wladimir Klitschko fan on boxingscene:

Wlad's record:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=7035&cat=boxer

Many of his opponents WEIGHED MORE THAN HE DID:

Thompson
Rahman
Austin
Jefferson
Moli
McCline
Koch
Shaheed
Purrity
Pannell
Dixon
LaRosa
McIntyre
Botowamungu
Martin x 2
Monroe x 2
Wolfgramme
G. Williamson
Maciel

For those 21 fights and a few others Wlad's opponents were bigger than he is. Frans Botha weighed exactly the same. About ten others were very close to the same weight.

Wlad has excellent boxing skills. If size was all that mattered, then the top heavyweights would be Marcellus Brown, Julius Long, Nicolay Valuev, Evgeny Orlov, Michael Grant, Tyson Fury, Alexander Dimitrenko and Tye Fields. All these men are bigger than Wladimir, but none of them are close to his athleticism.

Lennox Lewis was about the same height as Wlad, just under 6'6" and had a longer reach at 84" to Wlad's 81" and longer arms 29.5" to Wlad's 26".

Michael Grant has a reach of 86" and Julius Long has a reach of 90" compared to Wlad's 81".

The people who say they don't like the Klitschkos because of their size never had a problem worshipping big Negro heavyweights like Lennox Lewis (who as we can see in Ocean's Eleven is the same height as Wlad) and Riddick Bowe.

Parody said:

Good post Parody. But most overlook the fact that negroscan beat other race's at the
scales. Black's in Amercia [for the most part] came from the sub-Sahara in africa.
An area that receives less than 10 inches of rainfall annually. So unlike Europeans the negro race developed abilities to go longer without water and still function. So they can just dryout far better
than whites. Water is weight, and if anyone can dryout better, they can make it into a lower weight division. If a white fighter is fighting in the light-heavyweight division he is really fighting negros who are physically cruiserweights or even small heavyweights. Also comeing from africa blacks can function in heat far better than white, like in a hot ring with all the lights on it..

ww

Guru
"Black's in Amercia [for the most part] came from the sub-Sahara in africa.
An area that receives less than 10 inches of rainfall annually."

Negroes were not desert dwellers. They come from the jungle. Sub-Sahara means just that, sub - below - the Sahara, as in equatorial Africa.

Edited by: ww