This is England?--disturbing videos

devans

Mentor
I visit London from time to time and these videos are pretty accurate. Most of London looks like this. The only place I have been to that wasn't was Wimbledon. It is pretty ironic that the guy is speaking in Welsh in the first video. The survival of the Welsh identity and language is due to the stubborn refusal of the Welsh nation to be absorbed and overrun by the English for about the last 1500 years and should be a lesson in persistence to all endangered nations. (I am not Welsh. I just appreciate their pride and nationalism)
The thing about London is that is not part of England any more. It is a great place to visit - but it is not England, even though it dominates the rest of the country in terms of size, population, money etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6FqM6lEf4A&feature=related

Edited by: devans

Europe

Mentor
devans said:
I visit London from time to time and these videos are pretty accurate. Most of London looks like this. The only place I have been to that wasn't was Wimbledon. It is pretty ironic that the guy is speaking in Welsh in the first video. The survival of the Welsh identity and language is due to the stubborn refusal of the Welsh nation to be absorbed and overrun by the English for about the last 1500 years and should be a lesson in persistence to all endangered nations. (I am not Welsh. I just appreciate their pride and nationalism)The thing about London is that is not part of England any more. It is a great place to visit - but it is not England, even though it dominates the rest of the country in terms of size, population, money etc.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6FqM6lEf4A&feature=related

I was there about 20 years ago and it was to me still a very English city. Now, I didn't go to the East End or South of the Thames,but in the central city I saw very few non whites from what I remember.Westminter,where I stayed,was nice ,but they have had a lot of immigration since then. Many parts of the countryside are still almost all English.

There was a Welsh nationalist party I read about that wanted Wales to form their own country,but then their manifesto says Wales is for everybody. I say what is the point of breaking away then.The same with the Basque region or Catalonia. If you have a bunch of Africans and Muslims there,it is not Wales anymore.I know there have been a few blacks in Cardiff for awhile,but you should keep it as Welsh as possible.

Are they going to have a Wales that is all black or Muslim,but everybody speaks Welsh? Ridiculous.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Europe said:

Holy dog squeeze! Is that London, England or Nairobi, Kenya??!! The British people has been sold down the river by the Globalist shill, cultural marxist vermin in Parliament!
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif

Europe

Mentor