They have no shame!

Bart

Hall of Famer
The Catholic Church has lost much of it's membership, so now the priests are encouraging people to break the law. Since almost all Mexicans are Catholic it would be a great way to fill empty churches and provide fresh meat for the many homosexual pedophiles masquerading as God's representatives on the earth.

[url]http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/la-me-mahony1mar01, 0,6407838.story[/url]
<DIV =storysub>Cardinal Mahony says he will ask priests to provide aid without proof of documentation even if proposed restrictions become law.
<DIV =storybyline>By Teresa Watanabe, Times Staff Writer
March 1, 2006

Wading back into the growing debate over illegal immigration, Cardinal Roger M. Mahony on Tuesday denounced what he called "hysterical" anti-immigrant sentiment sweeping California and the nation.

In an interview on the eve of Ash Wednesday, Mahony said he planned to use the first day of the Lenten season to call on all 288 parishes in the Los Angeles Archdiocese, the nation's largest, to fast, pray and press for humane immigration reform. U.S. Roman Catholic bishops support proposals for a guest-worker program, legalization of undocumented immigrants and more visas for migrants' families.

In his most forceful comments to date, Mahony said he would instruct his priests to defy legislation â€â€￾ if approved by Congress â€â€￾ that would require churches and other social organizations to ask immigrants for legal documentation before providing assistance and penalize them if they refuse to do so.

It's not just the Catholics, either. Lutheran Social Services is responsible for the thousands of Somalis being imported into formerly-White Minnesota.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'll keep saying unless and until it becomes no longer true: Christianity is fatal to White interests. Always has been.

"We're all God's children." "Turn the other cheek." "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, so you do unto me."

Christians are delusional for believing in an afterlife. "Heaven" and "Hell" are childishly foolish concepts -- stolen from Zoroastrianism -- which the Romans used to frighten, pacify, and subjugate the unwashed masses.

Christ-insanity is morally and intellectually bankrupt, and it is largely responsible for the White genocide in this country.

guest301

Hall of Famer
It's such a pleasure to me to read a anti-christian diatribe and rant early in the morning from SK. Not!

JD074

Master
It's hard to tell whether this is pure self-interest (more Mexicans, more Catholics) or naive, suicidal white universalism, or both. The guest worker program propaganda is so infuriating. Haven't these people ever heard of legal immigration? Isn't that where foreign workers are supposed to come from? I read that 75% of legal immigration is a product of "family reunification." Maybe if the vast majority of immigrants were workers, instead of parasitical dependents and family members, we wouldn't need "guest workers." Of course, it's not like we actually need foreign workers, but even if it is beneficial, we should overhaul our legal immigration policy so that all immigrants are workers. No family members, no dependents, no welfare. Perhaps enforcement-only legislation would not only curb illegal immigration, but would force the people salivating for foreign workers to make this change in our legal immigration policy (or else they don't get the workers they crave.) This would be a whole lot better than rewarding criminal illegal aliens, and enticing millions more to come here and take advantage of our naive white hospitality.

And do any of these elitists care about American blue collar workers? Do they not matter anymore? Last night I caught a segment about outsourcing, and the host asked the interviewee (last name: Friedman, what a shocker) what should American workers do, and he said, to paraphrase: "Become smarter, we always need more entrepreneurs." How foolish. Not everybody has the capacity to be an entrepreneur, engineer, scientist, CEO, etc. (And even then, engineers and scientists are losing work to foreigners.) I'm so sick of these elitists thumbing their nose at blue collar work. It's so disgraceful. Edited by: JD074

Deacon

Guru
Lutheran Social Services is responsible for the thousands of Somalis being imported into formerly-White Minnesota.
Disgusting! I've heard of Catholic Charities bringing Africans over and giving them free housing and each of them a free car. What wasted money.Edited by: Deacon

Bear-Arms

Mentor
A priest was doing similar things in my hometown: he was hiding illegals. I don't like when the church gets into politics, they should stay out of it.

It is long past time for religions to lose their tax-exempt status. The Catholic Church and the Mormon cult, in particluar, have been meddling openly in politics for over a century. The Mormons have billions (yes, BILLIONS) of dollars invested in Fortune 500 companies and commercial real estate, with all earnings tax-free, and a significant portion of those tax-free earnings find their way into the coffers of lawmakers (overwhelmingly, Republicans).

Now, I hate the government (and the taxman) as much as anyone but let's be honest about what modern religions really are: controlled money-making machines for the gubbamint.

I do not understand why the Catholic church is supporting Illegal imigration. It will destroy the Catholic church. Mexico is not Catholic. It was illegal to show the movie passion of the Christin mexico. (Some community leaders said they would ignore the law.) Also Mexico has a history of mass executions of priests during their revolutions. The United States has never executed. (I wonder if the Berrigan brothers remember that fact!)
Ironically, the Church will not help legal imigrants from Poland- you know real Catholics.
God help the church.

JD074

Master
Well if it's not to bring in more Catholics, then it has to be plain old white humanitarianism, and the lack of racial awareness that we see among so many white people today. As I said in another thread, the Catholic Church is proud of what they've done to make America more diverse. As a universal religion, their job is to help everybody, regardless of race. If that means helping Third Worlders come here and take advantage of our open society, that's exactly what they'll do.

In the 21th century the ideological battle won't be between liberals and conservatives, but between globalists (One Worlders, internationalists, universalists, whatever you want to call it) and nationalists. To the One Worlders, borders are totally arbitrary. So is the American economy, industries, jobs, and workers. And now our ports, apparently. The concept of the "nation-state" is meaningless to them. Everything in America is for sell. They'll give away every piece of it if we let them.
Edited by: JD074

The Catholic archbishop of Atlanta (a black, of course) spoke out yesterday in opposition to a Georgia legislative proposal that would impose stiff penalties on companies that employed illegals.

The "Arf-bishop"'s public comments and actions are overtly political. The Church should lose its tax-exempt status immediately.

Of course, it'll never happen because the political activity SUPPORTS the FedGov's position.

Religion and government: I have no use for either.