The Fourth of July and the Caste System

jphoss

Mentor
Today I feel very much the same way “celebrating” the 4th of July as I do watching football now that my eyes are open to the caste system. My love and excitement watching football and rooting for “my team” no longer exists. I get excited when cheering on white athletes and their success. I enjoy red pilling ex-DWF. And I love interacting with this community as we slowly but steadily bring awareness of the rampant racism against white athletes and the myth of the “superior black athlete”.

It is the same with the Fourth of July. There is no love I have left for America as I am a stranger in a strange land. This “nation” is a cesspool of corruption and depravity. There is nothing left in America to be proud of ever since the rulers turned their back on their citizens and gave power over to those who are either incapable, incompetent or plain evil. The parallel’s between America and the CS are evident, however I want to end on a positive note that we are making progress and as we continue to build our community we will be in the superior position once the collapse inevitably happens

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I echo these sentiments. I certainly do not hate what America was in it's history in fact I have a huge appreciation for the Founding Fathers, the countless ethnic Europeans that helped build this country up and fought/died for what the ideals on which this country was founded on. I always thought that in modern US History the ideal time to be American was probably post-WW2 though 1965. That was the era of the "American Dream". The natural beauty in this country is amazing and I still appreciate those smaller towns that carry on the original America 1.0 aesthetic.

We live in a confused world by design now. Started with integration which then led to "diversity and equality" and in it's current state is "equity and the open discrimination and attacks on Whites". Feminism was created to convince US and Western women that they should be in the workplace and not home taking care of children/household while the father makes a living to women now trying to either be as masculine as possible or be "independent" and set unreal expectations for what they want in a partner if/when they decide to get married. The "sexual revolution" saw a sky high spread in STDs, children out of wedlock, divorce rates increase dramatically, miscegnation, homosexuality being removed from the mental illness list to men now becoming women. That's only a very high level summary and we know who the architects of it all are.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If it wasn't for search engine censorship, Caste Football would likely be at least twice as large as it is now and possibly much larger than that given how frequently new posters were signing up till the censorship started in a big way. We've gone from about 20 new posters signing up per month to less than one per month now.

Yet we still have influence, as seen by many announcers being more fair now and less blatantly anti-White stereotypes and ridiculing being found online, and there has been incremental improvements in college and pro football (at a few positions like RB, WR, TE and LB) and basketball as far as demographics. Sprinting also seems to have more Whites to cheer for these days and the days of boxing being mostly a "black thang" are long gone while baseball, hockey, golf, tennis, etc., remain strongly resistant to a takeover by the alleged "world's greatest athletes." So keep on keeping on!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If it wasn't for search engine censorship, Caste Football would likely be at least twice as large as it is now and possibly much larger than that given how frequently new posters were signing up till the censorship started in a big way. We've gone from about 20 new posters signing up per month to less than one per month now.

Yet we still have influence, as seen by many announcers being more fair now and less blatantly anti-White stereotypes and ridiculing being found online, and there has been incremental improvements in college and pro football (at a few positions like RB, WR, TE and LB) and basketball as far as demographics. Sprinting also seems to have more Whites to cheer for these days and the days of boxing being mostly a "black thang" are long gone while baseball, hockey, golf, tennis, etc., remain strongly resistant to a takeover by the alleged "world's greatest athletes." So keep on keeping on!

Well said. We can get disgruntled and we sure do around here but we can't stop forcing the issue, bringing up the discrimination and just give up. The biggest victory for (((them))) is to have us stop fighting back. We can all say that an awakening is taking place which has been on an accelerated course for the past few years.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Alot of people call this "The Great Awakening". I think we here at this message board should call it "The Great Racial Awakening". We
don't have to hate others but we do need to celebrate to preserve our morals, values, culture and traditions. Whites must set themselves
apart for the most part as the great cultural mixing isn't working because the powers that be taught them to hate us as if they needed to add
any more fuel to the fire. We must carry on and encourage each other because as you guys know it's not easy. That being said, tough times
create tough men and we need men to be masculine and fearless leaders in all of the countries where whites are under attack and an attempt
at "The Great Replacement" is being implemented. As it says in the Bible, do not fear is in there over 300 times.

Last edited:
I agree. Grew up during the Cold War and we hated the communists because they were atheists. Now, in America, atheism and satanism are the national religions and Putin is the one rebuilding churches and pushing for family values. How did this happen in 30 short years? Two words: Demon Obama.

The Hock

Master
I can't really add much to these excellent and articulate posts. Bingo bingo and bingo again.

Still gonna go watch some fireworks though.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes to all of the above. When I was younger there was a much more tangible meaning to the 4th to our freedom as a people because of what our founders sacrifices and what we could see all around us. It's now to the point that the 4th of July is just another day except that you are excused when you disturb your neighbors with high explosives. All of the meaning has disappeared. By design.

sprintstar

Mentor
It began with LBJ........some say with Eisenhower......some say it started in the early 20th century with the Jews rising to control banking and Wall Street....
I am Canadian and in my small town the Canadian government is shipping hordes of Indians to my little town......they have bought over 75 businesses in 2 years.....all the hotels and motels, gas stations etc....Canadian Immigration is targeting 10 small towns across Canada for diversification......more like complete take over.....these Indians hate whites....
Canada Day July 1st/4th of July for the USA has lost its meaning....

It began with LBJ........some say with Eisenhower......some say it started in the early 20th century with the Jews rising to control banking and Wall Street....
I am Canadian and in my small town the Canadian government is shipping hordes of Indians to my little town......they have bought over 75 businesses in 2 years.....all the hotels and motels, gas stations etc....Canadian Immigration is targeting 10 small towns across Canada for diversification......more like complete take over.....these Indians hate whites....
Canada Day July 1st/4th of July for the USA has lost its meaning....
only 1.5 billion more Indians in highly overcrowded conditions in India looking to move to our nations and steal them from us..... what our leaders have done to us since the 1965 immigration act is outright treason