The "FIX" is Increasingly Apparent in MLB

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This is going to be a good write-up that I hope can get published on the front page of Caste Football. We may understand "the system," but I want to create an article that can be spread throughout the internet that adresses "the heart" of the matter.

The "FIX" is in Team Demographics

A few pockets of dissent have pointed out that the media suggests that Hispanic players are intrinsically "superior" to White American baseball players. Hispanic players are heavily promoted and celebrated by the media, and the result of this is everyone knows the names of these players. The media is deliberately planting a seed in the minds of the casual fan. The casual fan (he may not even be a ticket holder) might then demand that his team be filled with the "real" baseball players. You know, the ones that are Hispanic as they will always be promoted and hyped-up by the media. A few interesting questions immediately surface around this "dilemma" in Major League Baseball. I'll get into that in a moment.

I saw today's starting line-up for the Cleveland Indians' and it was chock full of Hispanics. It almost rivaled the Detroit Tigers line-up! It is disheartening to see that the Midwest is getting a bigger and bigger "taste" of Hispanic baseball. Wait, what, I'm an "evil racist???" Well, the Cubs' and Angels' have 4 starting White pitchers a piece. That's "White Supremacist" -- isn't it? Really, shouldn't it be 4 Hispanic starters and 1 White starter? That would be the "natural order of things" -- right? The Cubbies and Angels' are RACIST!! Wow, that sure was easy to say. It must be nice to have a vocabulary with zero substance and no ability to put multiple words together to argue a position. A free exchange of ideas via debate is a good thing. Only the dishonest man would fear such an exchange. Holding different views is alright, but lets put them all on the table. There should be nothing to fear.

Back to the questions. A lot of teams are filled with Hispanics (most of non-USA origin) at this very moment, with a few other teams seemingly eager to jump on the bandwagon and join "this craze." If virtually every team is eventually overflowing (It may not be a long wait) with Hispanics, what is the end result? Wouldn't that make "Hispanic victory" INEVITABLE every single MLB season? Tell you what, the WORST teams would also be Hispanic. The joys of "Diversity?" MLB teams are allowed to be virtually 100% Hispanic when it comes to the position players, but NO team is allowed to be virtually all-White at the position spots. Because, it wouldn't take long before we hear the cries of "racism" (that word pops up again). Very interesting....

Some MLB teams that are filled with Hispanics aren't having good seasons at all this year, but "the fix" is still alive and in play. It's certainly a clever cycle of operation. If 1 of these teams have a modicum of success next year, the media will be right there ready to worship them. The talking-heads would pat themselves on the back and essentially say, "See, you need those Hispanics to win!" In reality, all we would be witnessing is a self-fulfilling prophecy born out of manipulation. Like I said, it's clever. Fiction morphing into "fact."

If those promoting the supposed "superiority" of Hispanic baseball were secure in their beliefs, why wouldn't they advocate for the "White boys" to be allowed to COMPETE, as, naturally, the stiff and uncoordinated Whites will be soundly defeated by the superiority that constitutes the Hispanic brand of baseball? There lies the issue. MLB is following in the NBA and NFL's footsteps when it comes to shunning and suppressing the White athlete. White athletes are trying to compete "in a system" that seeks their elimination and that of their kids and grandkids.

Before I get accused of whining or sour grapes or distortion, let us look at the facts. Many White position players are performing brilliantly, but many of them are on teams with poor pitching staffs. I'm somewhat surprised that a few more of these White players' weren't dealt to contenders. Oh well. In other news, Greg Maddux just notched another win in his storied career. Imagine the media reaction if he was a shade darker?

Last but not least. I have an analogy that I like to use. If every team in the NHL was 70% black, a team would still win the Stanley Cup, but the play would obviously be severely lacking. Nonetheless, the media would still say, "you need a team full of blacks to win; your team needs more blacks. Get with the program!(Hint Hint)" The NHL would then be reminiscent of the current NBA, NFL and MLB in regards to the poor play. Think long and hard about that.

America produces so many pitchers and you can see with your own eyes that middle relief, especially, is overrepresented with non-USA Hispanics. When they stink it up, and it happens quite often, the media doesn't treat them like how they treat Brad Lidge, Billy Wagner or Troy Percival when they give up the occasional home run. Why treat them with kid-gloves unless, unless, there's "favoritism" involved?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Looks pretty good!

Don,

If this is appropriate material for the front page, it can be edited where necessary.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Howdy Deadlift! Excellent post.

Of course you are all over it. Major League Baseball owners and shareholders are Latino-supremicist to the core. All of your details are true.

My faint hope is College Baseball, which is at least 95% White, and turning out outstanding prospects. In my opinion it is putting pressure on the Gotta-go-Dominican system. Ultimately the thoroughly superior White college baseball player will get his due from an underachieving team full of lazy Hispanicos. Winning games and selling tickets will prevail. Maybe.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Realgeorge,

White players' dominated again today. I certainly have some hope. Brian Roberts' went 4-4!

How about Cliff Lee and Brandon Webb? They are on pace for Cy Young Awards. Anyone betting that "K-Rod" will be hyped for the award by the media?

The White position player in the MLB reminds me of the White defender in fooball in how they are treated. There's a "stigma" that they have to constantly fight. The starting White pitcher is like the White QB in football as there are still quite a few of them.

As for lazy Hispanics, their middle relievers are usually obese! Almost always!