1. Cubs
2. Twins/Indians
3. Yankees
4. Florida Marlins
5. Giants
6. Angels

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have never liked the Yankees in my life.

IceSpeed2

Guru
I have always hated the Giants and the
Yankees. I hate the Yankees the most. Don't ask why, but I
never liked Astros and Mets either. I have also never liked
Miguel Tejada.

whiteCB

Master
Screw you bear-arms what is wrong with the Indians. Oh yeah I think your a White Sox fan. I'm a life long Indians fan. How though could you not have the Braves on your list. Nobody likes the Braves not even in Atlanta.

My top 5 hated teams

1. Yankees
2. Braves
3. Marlins
4. Giants
5. White Sox

IceSpeed2

Guru
Was it funny to have Milton Bradley stand next to Coco Crisp? Sounds like free advertising.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
whiteCB said:
Screw you bear-arms what is wrong with the Indians. Oh yeah I think your a White Sox fan. I'm a life long Indians fan. How though could you not have the Braves on your list. Nobody likes the Braves not even in Atlanta.

My top 5 hated teams

1. Yankees
2. Braves
3. Marlins
4. Giants
5. White Sox

Yes, I'm a white sox fan! We are division rivals were suppose to hate eachother!
smiley17.gif

I especially hated your guys when they were winning the Central Division all the time. Although, I did pull for you in the World Series when they played the Braves. I'd actually probably like the team if they didn't play the White Sox so many times. I probably should of put the Tigers instead because they have the least amount of white players in the division. The Tigers have always sucked though.