Swiss BAN Mosques!!!

j41181

Master
Here, Here! It's about time a European country banned the building of Mosques!!
smiley43.gif

Europe needs to fightback and preserve it's social and cultural traditions!!

Europe is a White and Christian continent.... it should stay that way!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091129/ap_on_re_eu/eu_switzerland_minaret_ban

Edited by: j41181

moose

Guru
they did not ban mosques, they banned future construction of minarets, minarets are the towers on top of mosques.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I saw this story in the morning "rag". Made my morning commute much better.

This is a very important issue. In any traditional European town/city/village, the highest building is always the church steeple. It is the key point in the town that can be scene from everywhere and serves also as the hierarchically most important building as well. The Muslims can have their mosques but to allow them to build towering minarets is utter foolishness. If Muslims don't like this they can go back to their countries (hopefully they will).

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
If they had any nardz, they'd expel all Muhamedians & Zionists and take down their mosques & temples. The weak-knee'd attitude of Europeans have enabled the PTB to destroy traditional culture there within. It's saddening & enraging to see Europeans & Americans become zombified and allow the Globalist Elite (& their puppets) destroy our culture & traditions!
smiley7.gif

Considering all the terrorism Muslims have committed, I'm surprised you really haven't had any counter-attacks on Mosques. If I had the opportunity, I would drive the bulldozer to tear down all Mosques in Europe, North America, and Australia those places down! Isn't this what they did to the Cathedral in Jerusalem?

The Hock

Master
Isn't the minaret where they do all that weird muslim yodeling from? I'm sure the Swiss want to hear that five times a day or whatever.

Along with minarets, they should ban ground floors for mosques. The rest would be legal to build. Edited by: The Hock

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The most hypocriticial part is the "Swiss Protest" of the new law...

(From another article)...
"About 300 people turned out for a spontaneous demonstration on the square outside parliament, holding up signs saying, "That is not my Switzerland," placing candles in front of a model of a minaret and making another minaret shape out of the candles themselves.
"We're sorry," said another sign. A young woman pinned to her jacket a piece of paper saying, "Swiss passport for sale."

By all means, any "woman" protesting should immediately move to any majority-muslim "paradise" of their choosing. Perhaps adorable little hell-holes such as israel, jordan, indonesia, yemen, afganistan, saudi arabia, or any north african country would provide them with much more "tolerant" and "liberal" leadership?

And by leadership, I mean whatever guerilla-terrorist-killing-machine is currently in power. Those Swiss muslim-cheerleaders would be instantly enslaved, raped, tortured, and killed (if they're very lucky).

I wonder if they're aware of Islam's mandatory, feux-conservative, anti-woman / pro-man teachings? Not very "equal," im my humble opinion. Maybe they should be protesting that little problem instead? Na, banning the future construction those rediculous towers is much more oppressive to basic human rights.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
I wonder if they're aware of Islam's mandatory, feux-conservative, anti-woman / pro-man teachings? Not very "equal," im my humble opinion. Maybe they should be protesting that little problem instead? Na, banning the future construction those rediculous towers is much more oppressive to basic human rights.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
Great job pointing out the buffoonery of a typical liberal female "activist".

chris371

Mentor
Yeah, its truely ironic and moronic that so many women defend multiculturalism and islam, when in fact women are considered cows in these countries.

The Hock said:
Isn't the minaret where they do all that weird muslim yodeling from? I'm sure the Swiss want to hear that five times a day or whatever.

Along with minarets, they should ban ground floors for mosques. The rest would be legal to build.

LOL great post!

Another thing I might do is open my own mosque, I would be the immam or whatever they call them. I mean, all I would have to do for the costume is go to a fabric store and whip up a turbin and the dashiki they were, and get a fake beard. At the first "worship" service I would issue a fatwa against an anti-Muslim group that everyone in the congregation must protest. Except I would take them to a Sons of Anarchy type hardcore biker gang hangout when they are all meeting, and then see what happens to the brave Muslims!

Europe

Mentor
Thrashen said:
The most hypocriticial part is the "Swiss Protest" of the new law...

(From another article)...
"About 300 people turned out for a spontaneous demonstration on the square outside parliament, holding up signs saying, "That is not my Switzerland," placing candles in front of a model of a minaret and making another minaret shape out of the candles themselves.
"We're sorry," said another sign. A young woman pinned to her jacket a piece of paper saying, "Swiss passport for sale."

Well, They are right. It isn't their Switzerland anymore with all the Muslims there. These people are so stupid. Switzerland is being given away just like the rest of Europe. I though they were smarter.