Spain 2012

I was just wondering if anybody here thinks Spain could win the gold in London. It is hard to root for them with Ibaka on the team now and they would be much better off with Rubio playing but I remember watching them play 2 years ago against Lithuania and they were just unbelievably fun to watch. They just put on a half court passing clinic that I had not seen since the 86' Celtics. They also have the athleticism with DelFino and Fernandez and a couple of newcomers that will be in the NBA soon. With the size of the Gasol's and the shot blocking ability of Ibaka if they slow the game down I give them a 50 % chance of upsetting the US. Maybe Kevin Love and Ibaka could switch teams. :icon_lol:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree that Spain has a good chance to beat this so called dream team. They will fight over who gets to shoot the most and the international officials usually call the game the way the nba should officiate but won't. Spain in an upset! They at the very worst case scenario should cover the spread but damn do I wish they had Rubio running things!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
in my opinion, Spain is the most likely team to knock off the USA. they've got the talent, albeit without their (arguably) top playmaking guard in Rubio ... but they have more depth than in the past.

what i like about Spain is their balance. they have size, slashers, high risers, shooters, bruisers, and above all else: unselfishness. they play for Spain, not for the name on the back of their jersey.

the other ingredient that Spain has in abundance is confidence. most of these guys routinely dominate the nubian nightmare team during NBA play, so they shouldn't be the least bit impressed with the American "mystique."

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Viva Espana!

I curse the racist Amerikan basketball team and hope they go home without a medal like in 2004.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Viva Espana!

I curse the racist Amerikan basketball team and hope they go home without a medal like in 2004.
The US squad was down early against Brazil and only sealed the game late. If clubs attack Tyson Chandler and he gets in foul trouble then the US has to play power forwards or god forbid Lebron James at center. Seeing "mediocre" centers doing power moves on Lebron would make the tournament for me....:biggrin:

Zeus

Guru
It is hard to root for them with Ibaka on the team now

I don't know where you come from, I mean if you are a white nationalist comrade from let's say Russia, Ukraine, Greece or even Spain and Italy I can understand your frustration to see even one single Negro in a fully white roster and I respect that, but if you are an American or British and you make such comment, then I don't know if I have to laugh at you, feel sorry for you or just advice you to root for team USA or England in that case, which are 11 blacks and one white both, since one Negro in a roster of 11 white super stars bother you. In all honesty, at this point when I see people, especially from the US and UK who have a problem with teams like Spain in basketball because of one negro in the roster or Italy in football about this ugly Negro Ballotelli I get angry man, I mean delusional fans like them need to face reality and see where the real problem is. It's fans like them who give the power to Jews and Negroes to claim racial superiority in every sport, even in soccer, golf, tennis etc simply because they see these weak minded whites going crazy over a single ONE elite player who happens to be a Negro and instead of worshiping and rooting for the rest 99% aces and elites who are white, they are going mad crazy over a Negro, something of course that the SUPER capable in propaganda and sneaky Jews use against us. Dude seriously since you can't root for Spain of "Ibaka" then root for USA of Kevin Love and be happy :clap2:

Zeus, my Greek Mythology knowledge is a little lacking but wasn't Zues the Greek God of idiots. haha I am still going to root for Spain. It would be nice to see an all-white Spain. I once posted here a long time ago I would still root for USA Soccereven if they had a couple black starters, as long as they were actually quality players and not alleged athletes masquerading as soccer players. Now go back to collecting your overfunded pension. haha

Zeus

Guru
Zeus, my Greek Mythology knowledge is a little lacking but wasn't Zues the Greek God of idiots. haha I am still going to root for Spain. Now go back to collecting your overfunded pension. haha

A) Good to know that you are still rooting for Spain of the 11 white super stars and only one Negro, who's a bright exception to the white rule in Spaniard and European basketball (I wish I could say the same for the NBA)

B) "Zeus, my Greek Mythology knowledge is a little lacking but wasn't Zues the Greek God of idiots."
Typical Anglo-Saxon emasculated white (obese probably) male who will harass history and basic elements of our western culture when he feels offended on A PERSONAL LEVEL. People like you have given the power to Jews and Negroes to rise and attack every other white nation (their culture and history as well) there is...............To this day I believe that it's white people like you who Jews and minorities should thank for their absolute domination in our modern "new" world.

C) " Now go back to collecting your overfunded pension. haha "
So basically you are taking a blast and joy from a white nation of 11 million white citizens being financially destroyed thanks to 3 Jewish families aka Soros, Bloomberg and Rothschild, simply because their cultural and social mixing plans failed and they found a new way to ruin another white nation? (same goes for Italy, Spain, Ireland and Portugal, coincidence? Considering how all these nations are not mixed in the least compared with England, France, USA, Australia and even Germany, I DON'T THINK SO). Wow, you must be a proud white man, aren't ya? White people like you are the ones who started all this fall of our race, always remember that the nights before you go to sleep ;)

Last edited:

amoeba man

Guru
I don't know where you come from, I mean if you are a white nationalist comrade from let's say Russia, Ukraine, Greece or even Spain and Italy I can understand your frustration to see even one single Negro in a fully white roster and I respect that, but if you are an American or British and you make such comment, then I don't know if I have to laugh at you, feel sorry for you or just advice you to root for team USA or England in that case, which are 11 blacks and one white both, since one Negro in a roster of 11 white super stars bother you. In all honesty, at this point when I see people, especially from the US and UK who have a problem with teams like Spain in basketball because of one negro in the roster or Italy in football about this ugly Negro Ballotelli I get angry man, I mean delusional fans like them need to face reality and see where the real problem is. It's fans like them who give the power to Jews and Negroes to claim racial superiority in every sport, even in soccer, golf, tennis etc simply because they see these weak minded whites going crazy over a single ONE elite player who happens to be a Negro and instead of worshiping and rooting for the rest 99% aces and elites who are white, they are going mad crazy over a Negro, something of course that the SUPER capable in propaganda and sneaky Jews use against us. Dude seriously since you can't root for Spain of "Ibaka" then root for USA of Kevin Love and be happy :clap2:

The UK are sending a basketball team to the Olympics?This must be the first year that's happened because basketball is a sport that literally dos'nt matter in the UK.No one plays it except inner city blacks who look up to the NBA stars.What you find with alot of blacks around the world[UK,France,Africa] is that they look up to American blacks because of the status they've achieved there through music,sport and even business.It raises their collective self esteem.When Obama became president blacks around the world celebrated.Why would a White kid want to play basketball a non entity sport in the UK with no professional league when he can play Rugby and be amongst the best in the world.The England Rugby sevens team is entirely White in a sport that really does matter here and its guaranteed that the speedsters representing them will blow away the black 'British' team in any measure of speed,strength or endurance The British boxing team is also 90% white and 2 or 3 of them are seen as legit pro prospects aswell as being amongst the medal favourites.I think the British boxing team will pick up more medals than the Italians,Greeks and Spaniards which is interesting to me because Anglo men which includes Germans are seen as ******* and pussies amongst these nationalities.

Zeus

Guru
The UK are sending a basketball team to the Olympics?This must be the first year that's happened because basketball is a sport that literally dos'nt matter in the UK.No one plays it except inner city blacks who look up to the NBA stars.What you find with alot of blacks around the world[UK,France,Africa] is that they look up to American blacks because of the status they've achieved there through music,sport and even business.It raises their collective self esteem.When Obama became president blacks around the world celebrated.Why would a White kid want to play basketball a non entity sport in the UK with no professional league when he can play Rugby and be amongst the best in the world.The England Rugby sevens team is entirely White in a sport that really does matter here and its guaranteed that the speedsters representing them will blow away the black 'British' team in any measure of speed,strength or endurance The British boxing team is also 90% white and 2 or 3 of them are seen as legit pro prospects aswell as being amongst the medal favourites.I think the British boxing team will pick up more medals than the Italians,Greeks and Spaniards which is interesting to me because Anglo men which includes Germans are seen as ******* and pussies amongst these nationalities.

The British Olympic team (all sports) is indeed a very white team (nearly 90%) and that's a reason to be happy! Same goes for France and even USA, American team in all sports is over 75% white, but in boxing and basketball is nearly 100% black, which I personally find pathetic.

As for British winning more medals in boxing than Italians, Greeks and Spaniards, it's true, but let's compare UK with the 3 Mediterranean sporting powers in other dynamic or combat sports such as Judo, Taekwondo, Wrestling or Weightlifting? I mean Greece alone has won more medals in all these sports in the last 3-4 Olympics than the UK I believe. Boxing is banned sport in Greece, which is the main reason we don't even produce professional boxers. If that helps though, Anton Christoforidis, Mike Arnaoutis, Eder Jofre, Sergio Martinez, Michael Katsidis among others are all fully or part Greek and have done great in boxing once they left the country and turned pro. Also Kickboxing which is really popular in here, can you name any legendary or elite British legend such as Mike Zambidis or Stan Longinidis?

Bottom line, I have no problem with all Anglo-Saxons, I honor Anglos or Saxons or Brits or Etruscan or any white brother from any place of this worlds, as long as he's white pro, honors his white heritage and culture and respects his white co-citizens of this world. Joe Calzaghe is part British and he's one of my icons, same goes for Ted Kid Lewis, Jack Briton, Barry McGuigan or great action movie heroes such as my main man Jason Statham or Scott Adkins. I have no problem with Brits in the least, my favorite musical groups are all from the UK, it's the Anglo-Saxons having a problem with rest whites such as Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Polish and Eastern Europeans and they were the ones who made all these racist laws against our people and they were treated like no white men. (Do some historical research for all the Anti Greek, Anti Italian, Anti Polish etc rules in the US, Australia and England back in the early 20th century and you will find out yourself)

I speak after I do my research and I know my facts, I honor every proud, honest white man no matter where he comes from, but truth is that all this humiliation against specific white nations that nowadays Jews and Negroes use as well against us, STARTED FROM THE ANGLO-SAXONS. It's the plain truth!

The guy who opened this thread is the living proof, just because I was being a little offensive (I admit) in my response to him, he felt comfortable to attack a whole white nation of millions, just because he had a problem against ONE man............typical Anglo-Saxon racist behavior of an emasculated man who feel secure enough to talk trash against white nations such Greece, France, Italy etc but in front of the Negro he stays quiet even when his rights are being violated!

The white race will never be united, that's a sad fact!

Done with the thread, I apologize for turning it into the flames, let it go back to basketball!

amoeba man

Guru
The British Olympic team (all sports) is indeed a very white team (nearly 90%) and that's a reason to be happy! Same goes for France and even USA, American team in all sports is over 75% white, but in boxing and basketball is nearly 100% black, which I personally find pathetic.

As for British winning more medals in boxing than Italians, Greeks and Spaniards, it's true, but let's compare UK with the 3 Mediterranean sporting powers in other dynamic or combat sports such as Judo, Taekwondo, Wrestling or Weightlifting? I mean Greece alone has won more medals in all these sports in the last 3-4 Olympics than the UK I believe. Boxing is banned sport in Greece, which is the main reason we don't even produce professional boxers. If that helps though, Anton Christoforidis, Mike Arnaoutis, Eder Jofre, Sergio Martinez, Michael Katsidis among others are all fully or part Greek and have done great in boxing once they left the country and turned pro. Also Kickboxing which is really popular in here, can you name any legendary or elite British legend such as Mike Zambidis or Stan Longinidis?

Bottom line, I have no problem with all Anglo-Saxons, I honor Anglos or Saxons or Brits or Etruscan or any white brother from any place of this worlds, as long as he's white pro, honors his white heritage and culture and respects his white co-citizens of this world. Joe Calzaghe is part British and he's one of my icons, same goes for Ted Kid Lewis, Jack Briton, Barry McGuigan or great action movie heroes such as my main man Jason Statham or Scott Adkins. I have no problem with Brits in the least, my favorite musical groups are all from the UK, it's the Anglo-Saxons having a problem with rest whites such as Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Polish and Eastern Europeans and they were the ones who made all these racist laws against our people and they were treated like no white men. (Do some historical research for all the Anti Greek, Anti Italian, Anti Polish etc rules in the US, Australia and England back in the early 20th century and you will find out yourself)

I speak after I do my research and I know my facts, I honor every proud, honest white man no matter where he comes from, but truth is that all this humiliation against specific white nations that nowadays Jews and Negroes use as well against us, STARTED FROM THE ANGLO-SAXONS. It's the plain truth!

The guy who opened this thread is the living proof, just because I was being a little offensive (I admit) in my response to him, he felt comfortable to attack a whole white nation of millions, just because he had a problem against ONE man............typical Anglo-Saxon racist behavior of an emasculated man who feel secure enough to talk trash against white nations such Greece, France, Italy etc but in front of the Negro he stays quiet even when his rights are being violated!

The white race will never be united, that's a sad fact!

Done with the thread, I apologize for turning it into the flames, let it go back to basketball!

I like you Zeus and i agree with you on many of the points you make.I HATE the liberal consensus that dominates countries like Britain,France and Holland.But as much as i hate to admit it i do believe in the theory that 'what goes around comes around'.I believe thats how nature works.The British and French and to a smaller extent the Dutch and Portuguese built empires around the world,went into Africa,Asia and though they brought benefits like a written language to Africans aswell as industry,railways,science,culture,sanitation and other technology the colonisation of these darker skinned people wasnt right.It was built on racial supremacy,they went into these countries and believed they were superior to the natives and its come back on them as the people they exploited are now living in amongst them in countries like Britain,France,Holland.There are alot of people from Mozanbique living in Portugal which is a former Portugese colony.The US were short sighted in their history too,importing millions of African slaves for profit and its come back on them as generations of future Whites have to live amongst the slave descendants who they truly dont belong with.Countries like Greece,Italy,Eastern Europe dont have this history and the people of these nations have nothing to feel guilty about which is why it makes me angry to see countries like Sweden,Ireland importing Africans amongst others.They owe these people nothing and exploited no one in their history.If anything the Irish are amongst the most exploited,race,culture of any people in the world.I think thats one of the main reasons why the Irish are given a pass by Jews in the US to celebrate their culture,holidays where as its frowned upon for other European groups.

Getting back to basketball if you put a White Greek team against an all White UK team the Greek team would destroy the UK team:icon_lol:.Britain just isnt a basketball nation.But thats what's great about the respective nations of European people is that they have their own strengths.Eastern Euro's dont produce good soccer teams,but they produce the best fighters in the world.Spain dont produce many good fighters but they produce the best soccer and Tennis players.Britain dosnt produce top soccer talent,but they produce good fighters and Rugby players.Aussies,Americans and the Dutch seem to have the top swimmers at every olympics and swimming is arguably the biggest Olympic sport,yet is completly White dominated.I have no doubt swimming is the biggest Olympic sport as guys like Mark Thorpe and Michael Phelps emerged from previous Olympics as bigger stars than many of the track and field guys,yet outside of the Olympics the sport gets little exposure.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i think Rubio only got injured to avoid wearing that (designed by Russians, instead of more traditional Olympic approach, homemade...):

Spanish-Olympic-clothing-001.jpg

A) Good to know that you are still rooting for Spain of the 11 white super stars and only one Negro, who's a bright exception to the white rule in Spaniard and European basketball (I wish I could say the same for the NBA)

B) "Zeus, my Greek Mythology knowledge is a little lacking but wasn't Zues the Greek God of idiots."
Typical Anglo-Saxon emasculated white (obese probably) male who will harass history and basic elements of our western culture when he feels offended on A PERSONAL LEVEL. People like you have given the power to Jews and Negroes to rise and attack every other white nation (their culture and history as well) there is...............To this day I believe that it's white people like you who Jews and minorities should thank for their absolute domination in our modern "new" world.

C) " Now go back to collecting your overfunded pension. haha "
So basically you are taking a blast and joy from a white nation of 11 million white citizens being financially destroyed thanks to 3 Jewish families aka Soros, Bloomberg and Rothschild, simply because their cultural and social mixing plans failed and they found a new way to ruin another white nation? (same goes for Italy, Spain, Ireland and Portugal, coincidence? Considering how all these nations are not mixed in the least compared with England, France, USA, Australia and even Germany, I DON'T THINK SO). Wow, you must be a proud white man, aren't ya? White people like you are the ones who started all this fall of our race, always remember that the nights before you go to sleep ;)
Crud. How did you know I was overweight???? My boxing trainer used to call me the white Mike Tyson. I replied " because I am a great fighter ? " and he replied " no because you are illiterate. hahaha God I am the funniest guy on this site. Ask Thrashen. Well I steal most of my jokes from Greg Giraldo. VIVA El BALENCESTO de ESPANA!