Sodomy Now Legal

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I could be misinterpreting that you think I'm in tune with "psychiatry's" position on homosexuality. I am not. Perhaps I was not clear with what I was trying to convey. Don has since articulated my thoughts succinctly and has taken near exact words out of my mouth of what I was going to say here in response...that in only about 40 years time, homosexuality has gone from being a mental illness to being the government-preferred lifestyle. That would never have happened if the jewish-dominated field of "psychiatry" had not made this "decision". That gave them cover to push it through the their media and their academic institutions and the public school system to indoctrinate the gullible public. This "Beast system" could care less what the Almighty's word is on this as it is anathema to them.

No worries partner. I was further articulating on the outright deviancy of homosexuality. In addition, I also wanted to chime in regarding the farce of "psychiatry" & how most modern "doctors" are 'legalized pushers" (for Big Pharma). Both the sodomites & (all) their enablers are utter pariahs & a vile scourge to a moral society.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I could be misinterpreting that you think I'm in tune with "psychiatry's" position on homosexuality. I am not. Perhaps I was not clear with what I was trying to convey. Don has since articulated my thoughts succinctly and has taken near exact words out of my mouth of what I was going to say here in response...that in only about 40 years time, homosexuality has gone from being a mental illness to being the government-preferred lifestyle. That would never have happened if the jewish-dominated field of "psychiatry" had not made this "decision". That gave them cover to push it through the their media and their academic institutions and the public school system to indoctrinate the gullible public. This "Beast system" could care less what the Almighty's word is on this as it is anathema to them.
I recall near the end of high school a dogmatic PC teacher getting into a shouting match with a student who said that AMA viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder and he stated that they voted against classifying it in 73'.

I seem to recall the shouting match starting after watching a propaganda film on a son announcing he was gay to his family and how they took it. The father was shocked and resentful and the mother was bewildered and worried. Of course in the end of the 1 hour propaganda film the father grudgingly accepted his sons gayness and the mother supported him. Maybe their Jewish physician set them straight....:lol:

With the way everything has been heading for the last 20 years+ this decision was inevitable. But like all Pyrrhic victories it takes "enlightened" intellectuals to win these victories for "downtrodden" minorities that the general public would never approve of in a referendum. This victory reminds me of this political cartoon.....http://american-nostalgia.tumblr.com/post/13176268615/weeping-lincoln-bill-mauldins-famous-cartoon

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
As Don mentioned, there were only 13 U.S. states remaining in which Degenerate Marriage was still illegal up until last week: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and Georgia.

In my state, PA, it was made legal in May 2014. It’s old news around here. Was this decision really such a “major victoryâ€￾ for Cultural Marxism?

It seems like Texas and Louisiana will be actively resisting the decision…

One of those states, Texas, was quick to react to today’s decision. The state’s Republican governor, Greg Abbott, tweeted this: “Marriage was defined by God. No man can redefine it. We will defend our religious liberties.â€￾

Similarly, Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal issued a statement saying the Supreme Court’s ruling “will pave the way for an all out assault against the religious freedom rights of Christians who disagree with this decision."

Our good friends in the Supreme C-nt will surely work feverishly to destroy them…

Supreme%20Court%20New%20Term

CAPTION: Zio-Jews, Gays, Negros, & “Whiteâ€￾ Marxists

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Would you buy a used car from any one of the lot in the photo right above?

Actually, the ramping up and making so obvious their attack on the white race and western civilization and all that is clean and decent right now might be for the good, like the frog in the gradually heating water water, there has been a slow and gradual destruction of our race and civilization going on, so maybe something more radical - like this rebel flag bs and this homosexuality bs - and if you're a little more astute, yet another false flag setup bs - the photos of Mr Roof/Adam Lanza Jr. were photoshop jobs! - might awaken some of "the poor fatties", as Tom Wolfe called them in Bonfire of the Vanities, before it is too late...though pessimist that I am I kind of doubt it.

Last edited:

Fortitud3

Guru
TPTB in the GOPs message: "Move on."

Quitting easily on a previously held dearly belief, or just ******* themselves?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
TPTB in the GOPs message: "Move on."

Quitting easily on a previously held dearly belief, or just ******* themselves?

I know there hasn't been an out pouring of opposition from the Republican's, but Fortitud3 who's the source of this?

I know that Huckabee and Cruz are the only one's I know of who have spoken out in opposition.

Add, Santorum, Walker, and even Trump!

The Hock

Master
A couple of my FB "friends" (I think they should use the word associates) have their profile pics all rainbow colored now. Looks like it's an option offered by Facebook.

Fortitud3

Guru
I know there hasn't been an out pouring of opposition from the Republican's, but Fortitud3 who's the source of this?

I know that Huckabee and Cruz are the only one's I know of who have spoken out in opposition.

Add, Santorum, Walker, and even Trump!

Pansy Graham said it today and there was a couple before him.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I was listening to Fox News Sunday the other day. And for those that don't know Fox News is the only major "conservative" news channel in the US, it's where most of the conservative Judeo-Christians go to be informed. Fox News Sunday is their flagship political show.

Even though the Supreme Court just legalized gay marriage across the entire USA they didn't even discuss it at all for the first half of the show. Instead they talked about ISIS and Iran. Then they brought on a pro-gay conservative to argue in favor of homosexual marriage. They gave him 10 minutes unopposed, which is about 20% of the entire show, to argue his points. Over and over again he kept trying to draw parallels between the ban on gay marriage and the previous bans on interracial marriage. He knows that this type of argument resonates with the judaized-christians in this country. In their hearts they truly believe that negroes are their brothers and the bans on miscegenation were immoral and wrong. So trying to connect the two issues helps the pro-sodomy crowd.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/43267573...courts-ruling-on-gay-marriage/?#sp=show-clips

After the pro gay conservative they went to their panel to discuss the major topics of the week. They spent 5 minutes talking about the supreme court ruling. No one on the panel really said anything critical about homosexuality, nothing about morality. They discussed some technicalities dealing with the court but nothing of substance or anything worth remembering. Someone on the panel said the court ruling was a good thing for republicans because now they could focus on the real issues, like FOREIGN POLICY and the economy and stop worrying about divisive social issues like gay marriage :kev:. Just give up goyim, we won this fight already.

Right Lew, Not only do the Christian hating Jews have atheists and agnostics on their side, now they have the so-called pro-gay Christians and true Christians who are afraid to tell the truth on their side. The only ones left are Christians who take the word of God(Bible) as the truth. Yes, we're going to lose the war here on earth, but it's eternity that I'm looking forward to.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates of the city. Outside are the dogs who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood." Revelation 22 14-15.

I've always wondered, if atheists who believe that homosexuality is wrong had to side or make a decision on who to back. Would it be Bible believing Christians or Christian opposed Jews?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, it seems to me that atheists and agnostics are already in the liberal Jew camp which began way back in 1960.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Brother Nathanael once again speaking truth.

[video=youtube;aVKlZRWeDI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVKlZRWeDI4[/video]

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yeah there are lots of atheists and agnostics in the jewish camp, but that's only because the cultural marxists try to bundle up atheism along with anti-racism, anti-christianity, feminism, homosexuality,etc. But accepting atheism doesn't mean you have to accept everything else. In fact there are many atheists on the alternative right. I haven't seen any polls done but just based on what I've witnessed online you're almost just as likely to find atheist anti-CM's as you are Christian anti-CM's.

What you said about losing the war on earth bothers me. In fact it's probably my biggest criticism of Christianity/Islam. A belief in the afterlife can make you passive and complacent here on earth because you think God will eventually save us. But then again that same belief in the afterlife makes Muslims even more willing to fight and sacrifice their lives. Why aren't more Christians willing to truly fight for what they believe in ? Is it because mainstream Christianity has been subverted ?

And you can stop wondering which group anti-CM atheists would side with, Jews or bible believing Christians. It should be obvious. I don't care what or who you want to worship as long as we agree on major fundamental issues like race,culture,sexuality, gender roles, etc.

First, I believe their are many more atheists in the Christian opposed Jewish camp than vice-versa and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Examples: Hollywood, government, and college campuses just to name a few are saturated with atheists who hate Christianity. Where do you find atheists who speak well about Christianity?

Second, something that you don't believe such as, what Christians believe in, shouldn't bother you. It doesn't bother me what atheists believe, because I know they're wrong. I feel bad for them. When you understand who really controls this world and how it will change, but not by ourselves, but the one who created us. "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate. I Corinthians 1:19.

Are you willing to fight for what you believe in? Where are you fighting this cause at? I believe many Christians have fought and died for their beliefs over the last 2,000 years. Do I really need to go into that?

You're not going to agree with this, but I did serve this country in the USMC. I believed that I was fighting for a Christian nation at the time of my service in the mid 1980's!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Lew, FYI...the only true, legitimate Christians are those who believe & follow God's Holy Word. The Holy Spirit inspired the Bible authors, & that same Holy Spirit inter-dwells those who have salvation. That Holy Spirit leads the saved to follow God's (written) Word.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I wish there were more of those people around. I have an unrelated question for you Dixie, are there any passages in the bible you could guide me to that are against race mixing and racial equality ?

Same here!

There are many verses about seperatism & not inter-mixing (in general). These would include the "Tower of Babel" narrative (Genesis 11:6-8) where God confounded the languages so people would split into groups by tongue. This shows God's inclination towards separatism vs. unity "in the flesh". Throughout the Old Testament, The Lord commanded the Hebrews not to mix/marry with other people/tribes. This again demonstrates His nature against "intermingling". Also, He created the races (from Noah's sons) as reflected in Genesis 10. Have a listen to the sermon except below from historian and Pastor John Weaver...one of the nation's finest Bible scholars IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRhE2VvBxWc