Smarts - College Programs

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
http://cfn.scout.com/2/863514.html Here is a breakdown of the smartest schools by conferences. There are several things wrong with this list. The independents didn't surprise me, but what did was the ACC and SEC and 2nd and 3rd. An obvious attempt to make majority black teams schools look good I think. There is no way most of those guys on their teams can have more than a 2.5 GPA. They look they're 30 for heaven's sakes.
smiley5.gif
How in the hell Thug U made this list at seven I will never know. It must be all the Whites that go there to keep Miami up there, along with Florida at #20.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Well, while caste-leaning, UGA isn't a "black" school & it's White players like Matt Stafford (and his top Wonderlic score) that help elevate the SEC (in spite of the plethora of "affletes"). Vandy also helps boost the SEC's score.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
A lot of SEC (and I'm sure the ACC) schools load up the roster with whites who are very smart and who aren't allowed to play.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I wonder if some affletes and their 2.5 gpas have ever gotten anything higher than a C on a test before. The would almost have to load up with smart white guys, wouldn't they reb? I mean with the idiocy the affletes play with on the field clearly shows that they don't bother with schoolwork, or learning the majority of those thick playbooks that they get to make them look smart, when in reality they probably run through variations of about 5 different plays.