Seattle Release Grant Wistrom

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Why this stupid move? For the money? I don't buy it..This defensive line could be so better with Wistrom and Kerney..

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
According to the ubiquitous Adam Schefter it was done for salary cap reasons, but could anyone envision Mikey Holmgren actually starting two white defensive ends?

Wistrom is only 30 and is still a good pass rusher and run defender. Let's hope another team signs him to start for them.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I too hope Grant ends up starting somewhere else. I have enjoyed watching him since his college days. He's only a year older than me, but I always thought a lot of his style of play. Maybe its because I loved playing DE the one year I got to play it in 8th grade.

Angelcynn

Guru
The only reason I got into NFL was because of my friends who live in Seattle. I saw them play the Dallas Cowboys in pre-season and decided there was no way I could support a team that is so anti-white. I remember seeing a lot of Seahawks fans with Winstrom Shirts I bet they are very dissapointed. Not being a glory hunter but I like the Colts cuz of Dallas Clark. Needless to say my freinds in Seattle don't like my choice!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Caste Football, TheEnglishman! It has become very difficult for me to root for any team, although, if New England keeps acquiring and playing more whites, I might become a full time "team fan" of theirs. As it is now, I just follow and cheer for individual players because all NFL teams are anti-white at some level.

Welcome to the CF English.

I usually support individual players more than teams anymore. There are some teams I just cannot tolerate and will not watch though
smiley36.gif
Cowboys (loathe Jerry Jones and his compunction to sign the most disgusting black players imaginable), Falcons (Vick nauseates me. Can't even stand to see his face on sports news). Ravens (Ray Lewis...supermouth and murderer + Brian Billick offends me at a cellular level for caste reasons).

Wistrom will find a home. He's a pro-bowler.