Ron Mexico gets sued

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ron Mexico is being sued by one of his "women" for allegedly transmitting genital herpes to her. Mexico denies it of course, but I doubt he is telling the truth. The media talking heads full of mush are already saying the "incident" won't hurt Mexico's huge endorsement deals with Burger King and Nike. They say the public is used to athletes doing this sort of thing, and that by and large, they don't care. As long as Mexico can throw the ball, they say it doesn't matter. For those of you who are wondering, Ron Mexico is an alias belonging to Michael Vick.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
vick can throw the ball?!? really?!? when did this happen and where was i? does anyone have video of this alleged throwing incident? btw, i saw bigfoot talking to the tooth fairy when i was at Santa Claus' house last week.
smiley3.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley20.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jimmy Chitwood said:
vick can throw the ball?!? really?!? when did this happen and where was i? does anyone have video of this alleged throwing incident? btw, i saw bigfoot talking to the tooth fairy when i was at Santa Claus' house last week.
smiley3.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley20.gif

They're undoubtedly referring to his Nike commercial of two years ago when he throws the ball out of the stadium!
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just think guys,very soon we may have two Vicks in the nfl.Wouldn't that be great.Maybe one day all of the teams can have a Vick start at qb so the league will be happy.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley11.gif

kevin

Guru
they admitted that the commericial was fixed to make it look likehe threw a ball 120 yards. Really it was more like 70 and that was with the wind at his back. Vick he decent arm strength , but he does not have better arm strength then rothlesberger, or carsen palmer.

As for vick accuracy he complete percentage is under fifty percent which is nothing for the highest paid player in the nfl to brag about.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
they admitted that the commericial was fixed to make it look likehe threw a ball 120 yards.

NO WAY! That commercial was fixed??
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Just kidding.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Anyone with eyes can tell it was all fake.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I was listening to ESPN radio this morning, "The Herd," as he calls himself.

This guy is a Vick nut-hugger, without a doubt. With the same breath that he uses to praise Vick, he knocks Peyton Manning for never having one a big game.

He asked callers to the show to name any QB around whom they'd rather build a franchise. He was lambasted. Callers named Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Culpepper and McNabb, and finally, when one caller named Carson Palmer, "The Herd" went ballistic. It was actually kind of funny -
smiley36.gif
he couldn't believe that his listeners didn't like Vick and thought little of his abilities as a QB.

The Vick nut-huggers who called said that the only reason Vick isn't known as a better passer is because he hasn't had a big play receiver. They pointed out how McNabb suddenly blossomed into a great QB with the addition of TO, and if Vick had TO they probably would have went to the Super Bowl last year instead of the Eagles. Of course they had to blast Michael Finneran as the sort of low-caliber receiver that Vick has been cursed with during his tenure at the Falcons.

On another rant, he said your passing yardage doesn't have to be that good, all that should matter is just winning games. Just win. I wonder what he thinks then of Trent Dilfer, who wasn't quite exactly a guy you'd call spectacular, but he won a Super Bowl, didn't he?
smiley36.gif

"Of course they had to blast Michael Finneran as the sort of low-caliber
receiver that Vick has been cursed with during his tenure at the
Falcons."

Vick's QB rating places him in the bottom third in the league. If
Mexico didn't have Finneran, St. Michael wouldn't have hardly any
completions to a wide receiver. Vick is a fraud, as are the
legions of media blowhards that slavishly smooch his backside.

Tonight's MNF match-up is a caste-system juggernaut: VICK vs.
McNABB! SEE THE FUTURE....NOW! You can be assured that
noses will be browned throughout the broadcast booth. Er...I'll
be in the kitchen making a sandwich.....

Bart

Hall of Famer
You're absolutely right . We may be watching two of the best Qbs to ever play the game. Madden and Michaels will dutifully praise every move of the oh so gifted Vick andMc Drab. The field will be almost entirely black while the booth remains white. The champions of diversity love to jeopardize the security of lower level whites while maintaining theirown exalted positions.

JoeV

Guru
While Vick is horribly overrated, I actually like McNabb somewhat. Plus I have him on my fantasy team, so he better win me my game this week.
smiley4.gif

Yeah the sports talk hosts were flagellating themselves today over Vick and the MNF game. My god, says I. Can you inhale those jocks anymore? Cowherd is the worst at this. I wonder if he doesn't fantasize about Vick when he is with his wife?

I'd say Atlanta's thoroughly stingy defense put that game in the bag for them. Patrick Kearney was a friggin monster there. That Pale Faces' motor is runnin' hot when he gets amped up.

You would think that to win against Atlanta, a coach would only have to convert to a 5/3 defense or something to protect against the run. Vicks passing percentage ain't that great, and if you beat the hell out of him a few times trying to run, he gets easily rattled.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
why sis Ron Mexico Vick alias?

Maybe we were hoping you could tell us, blackmun.

G

Im lost sorry. I guess you white guys are just way to smart for me
smiley2.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
blackmun said:
Im lost sorry. I guess you white guys are just way to smart for me
smiley2.gif

Tell us something we don't know. The story about Vick's alias --Ron Mexico.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405051vick1.html

Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick "apologized profusely" for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the "Mexico" alias--and perhaps other fake names--"for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment."