Rick Reilly on WYoming Stae

Poacher

Mentor
Latest issue of SI features a nice (for a change) article on the Wyoming State basketball team which is apparently the only D-1 team that starts five whites. Eventhough Reilly is a caste believer I think he did a good job with this article. He talked about how the team gets mocked and called names by opposing team's fans; most of whom are no doubt white and enjoy ridiculing their own. WSU is now 17-5 hopefully they'll make the tourny but I won't hold my breath.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this work by Reilly is entirely fictional. no such team exists. it is a joke. a total fabrication.

if you want to root for a team that starts five white guys, Santa Clara in the West Coast Conference does so on a regular basis. although they are very young and are struggling, they are fun to watch.

SteveB

Mentor
I didn't think that there was Wyoming State University. Why would he write such an article?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
SteveB said:
I didn't think that there was Wyoming State University. Why would he write such an article?

To make fun of white people. Why else?

Gary

Mentor
You like to see great White basketball players look no further then the small nation of Lithuania. They beat the nightmare team in the Olympics-Won the under 21 World Championships in 2005 and have over 60 players now playing in American colleges. Name me a Black African nation that can beat these White Lithuanians in basketball!!
smiley1.gif

white tornado

Mentor
Lithuania has 6 nba players with only a population of 3.5 million. Lithuania was able to beat the usa with its 295 million.
Serbia and montenegro has 8
Russia and slovinia both have 5
france(soon to be francistan) and the neitherlands have a combined 6 all black.
Edited by: white tornado

Bunnyman

Guru
Northwestern was playing 5 whites when I tuned in briefly to their game against Wisconsin. They were leading as well.