Research paper on violence

dwid

Hall of Famer
Hey, I have a reserach paper to do. I was either thinking interracial violence or violent crimes commited by ethnicity while mentioning the nature vs nurture aspect. Does anyone know of good sources that I could cite for this? I am sure I can find instances of White's commiting hate crimes but probably would be hard to find the reverse, so thats why I would just make it about interracial violence, black on White, White on black etc.. I know how liberal professors are so I have mastered the art of pointing out facts and not coming across as "racist", well their idea of racist which is anything pro White or not pro black or other races, so I was thinking I would point out the facts, ramble on about it and it how it occured, and then spend several pages rambling on with all the typical excuses.

Any suggestions on stuff I could legitemately cite? I was looking for maybe a genetic aspect that causes certain people to be more violent.

Last edited:

Menelik

Mentor
f
Hey, I have a reserach paper to do. I was either thinking interracial violence or violent crimes commited by ethnicity while mentioning the nature vs nurture aspect. Does anyone know of good sources that I could cite for this? I am sure I can find instances of White's commiting hate crimes but probably would be hard to find the reverse, so thats why I would just make it about interracial violence, black on White, White on black etc.. I know how liberal professors are so I have mastered the art of pointing out facts and not coming across as "racist", well their idea of racist which is anything pro White or not pro black or other races, so I was thinking I would point out the facts, ramble on about it and it how it occured, and then spend several pages rambling on with all the typical excuses.

Any suggestions on stuff I could legitemately cite? I was looking for maybe a genetic aspect that causes certain people to be more violent.

This is always a good place to start.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf