Ref with agenda

At AAU tournament this weekend, in the semifinals no less, during warmups a (black) ref asked why a kid from one of our younger teams, high-major (black) player, wasn't with our older team. I pointed to the one black kid already on our older team, in an on-going joke I have with the player and told the ref we already had one for this age, and that fulfulled our quota. Racist black ref proceeded to give three horrible calls on the 'uncle tom' in the first 10 minutes, including one where two kids were diving for ball and it went off our guy, so the other team had possession but this nitwit called a foul anyway.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good personal caste story. Definitely sounds like a racist to me. This black ref automatically assumed that the black kid that was still young enough for the younger team had the star potential to be on the older team. You as a leader of the team know better from working with the players.

It's just like the BS- when the media starts howling that we need more black coaches and QBs when blacks are 13% of the U.S populous and they are around 20% for both those positions in the NFL. It's like these Marxist's are blind to the fact that we are a 70% if not mid 70% white country.