Recent Fight

ddman

I was at the gym working out with my headphones on and caught a glimpse of a fight that was on one of the tvs. It was some white guy fighting some black guy. They looked to be middleweights. The white guy won by tko? (the referee stopped the fight after a particularly devasting right hook that shook and bloodied his opponent) in the middle rounds, 5 or 6, I think. I saw it on Saturday, April 14th, 2007, but it could've been tape-delayed and fought earlier. I think I saw a "Friday Night Fights" sign on it as well. I'm a newbie to castefootball and wasn't aware of the recent success of white boxers outside of the heavyweight division.

It caught my eye because the white boxer looked great. I was very impressed. Superb punching skills and great upper-body movement, dodging the punches. He was very aggressive and attacked both the body and head. He looked to be in great condition...muscular and cut. Also, he let out a yell after the fight was stopped and then it looked like he went to his corner and started doing pushups or something as his trainers jumped all over him and up and down. He also had tattoos on his upper arms and shoulders and his hair was very closely cropped, almost completely shaved.

If anyone thinks they saw the same fight, could you please let me know the name of this fighter? Thanks a bunch.Edited by: ddman