Racial Escalations in Staten Island

foobar75

Master
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-staten-island-attacks-20100822,0,3165287.story

Personally, I don't give a hoot about this, blacks and latinos going at it. i hope they destroy each other until no one is left. I'm not a Glen Beck or Limbaugh fan, but I find it interesting that they, along with the AZ illegal immigration law, get some of this blame, when in fact it seems all we have is a bunch of racist blacks attacking illegal Mexicans.

So, blame the whitey seems to have become the national theme in this country.
smiley5.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Foobar, I posted about this in the crime thread I believe. It's been going on for a while now with blacks attacking Mexicans.

So who cares. They are now about equal in numbers and is they are busy killing each other that means they can devote less time to murdering white people.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I really don't and I'm sure most of us feel that way. However, it won't be long before they ban together and form an "attack whitey" clan. Inner city schools already have a day in which they beat up white kids.

Riddlewire

Master
Tired old White said:
...they are busy killing each other that means they can devote less time to murdering white people.
Don't worry. They'll always find time in their schedule to rape and murder whites.