prediction

I tink we could all post our prediction for the heavyweights in 2009' we could look back on it and see who was right and who was not so right.. i believe it would be fun! so this is my predictions for 009' vitali will beat gomez by tko in round eleven..david haye will backout of his fight with waldimir claiming a serious injury..waldimir will go on to beat povetkin in a 12 round war..valuev will beat chagaev in a boring rematch..and my biggest prediction! lennox lewis will return too rematch vitali in the fight of the century...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well I agree with you that Vitali will beat Gomez. Povetkin could very well give Klitschko some competition in their fight but he will not win. As far as Lewis returning I do not agree. Lewis is 5 years older now and knows he has no chance against Vitali. He would have lost in a rematch several years ago. I hope the coward stays retired.

Sean

Mentor
Vitali stops Gomez is 9 one sided rounds.

Wlad gets hit once or twice early, but then KO's Haye in the 7th. People claim Haye was coming on strong and about to stop Wlad...
smiley19.gif

Chagaev beats Valuev again, same as first time.

Brian Minto gets his fight with Chris Arreola, and beats him by UD in a war.

Does Povetkin destroying Estrada count as a prediction, or do we all know that?
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was under the impression that Wladimir was going to fight Chris Arreola in March. I now see his next fight is against Haye in June. I thought that fight fell through. I hope Haye gets his head knocked off.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
I was under the impression that Wladimir was going to fight Chris Arreola in March. I now see his next fight is against Haye in June. I thought that fight fell through. I hope Haye gets his head knocked off.
Haye will be sorry he ever fought either Klitschkos.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Vitaly beats Gomez by TKO 9.
Wlad KOs Haye in the 8th.
Valuev gets a SD over Chagaev.
Either Wlad or Vitali beats Valuev so both men will control all 4 belts.
Povetkin will get slammed in 4-5 rounds by the Klitschko who doesn't fight Valuev.

The biggest prediction of all: Neither Klitshko will get anywhere near the credit or exposure they are due. No TV commercials. No SI covers. No ESPN documentaries. No guest appearances on U.S. TV or movies.
Edited by: Liverlips

Blue Devils

Mentor
Vitali beats Gomez by KO 9
Wlad beats Haye by KO 7
Chagaev beats Valuev by UD
Povetkin wins a one sided decision over Estrada