Poll results: 2006 -7 NBA - MVP

Bart

Hall of Famer
Yahoo is polling it's viewers, asking them who would win the MVP this coming basketball season. The three choicesare Steve Nash, L. Jamesand Other.Theresultsthus far areinteresting, since these polls are more or less popularity contests. Being a two-time MVP doesn't seem to impress the voters who probably are computer savvy whites.

Nash16%2,866votes - James 40%7,741 votes - Other43%7,701votes

Edited by: Bart

JoeV

Guru
I hope LeBron wins it this year, that means the Cavs will do good and hopefully win a championship! LeBron is an honarary white athlete.

KG2422

Mentor
JoeV said:
I hope LeBron wins it this year, that means the Cavs will do good and hopefully win a championship! LeBron is an honarary white athlete.

As we say in Texas, how do you figure? LeBron may be a credit to his race, but he's not a credit to ours.

G

Why are there so many racists on this website?Edited by: RacistsSuck

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Guests said:
Why are there so many racists on this website?

Because we have no place else to go...?
smiley19.gif

Just kiddin'!
smiley36.gif

Why are there so many anti-white racists in the NBA, the NFL, the media, politics, universities, churches, mosques, synagogues.....ad infinitum.
smiley1.gif

JoeV

Guru
At some point in his bloodline he has some white blood, so I reversing the roles and claiming LeBron for the whites, like the racial draft on Chapelle Show.
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
Dirk Nowitzki: 26.5 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 51%Fieldgoal Percentage, 40% 3pt. Fieldgoal Percentage

Yao Ming: 26.5 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 53% Fieldgoal Percentage...

Id pick one of those guys...maybe its cuz there my favorite players tho...
smiley2.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley2.gif