Polish fight night

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
SO far today we are 1-1. Pole Andrzej Fonfaro lost to his black opponent by knockout in the second round. Unbeaten Polish heavyweight Mariusz Wach destroyed his black opponent in the 7th. The best is yet to come.

G

I saw the Wach fight and hes not athletic enough to compete with the big boys though he has more punching skills than Tye Fields who is disgrace to boxing.

Blue Devils

Mentor
I don't know how Gomez injured his hand against Adamek, he didn't even land any punches
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
rob3873 said:
I saw the Wach fight and hes not athletic enough to compete with the big boys though he has more punching skills than Tye Fields who is disgrace to boxing.

How is Tye Fields a disgrace to boxing?
smiley25.gif
By the way, you would have to do something really really bad to be a disgrace to boxing. Boxing is not known for it's honorable characters in and out of the ring.

G

guest 301: I meant Tye has been fighting for years and he dosent step up in competition and watching him fight reminds me of Rocky fighting Spider Rico. He has no real skills. He just clubs at people.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Ok. I get what you are saying. But I don't think that makes him a disgrace to boxing. Just a C level fighter who may never be more than that. Tye does hit hard enough to have a punchers chance in any fight he's in. But I don't mean to pick at your words, If you are disgusted by his talent or lack of skills, that's your call.

G

Sorry Guest301. I should have chosen my words more carefully. If tye ever got some real coaching he would stand a better chance. I mean his last fight he clubbed this guy with hooks that were out of a bar fight. Thank god the other guy stunk but Fields has had over a decade to get better and I see no real improvement.

JD074

Master
shawn1262231 said:
I don't know how Gomez injured his hand against Adamek, he didn't even land any punches
smiley36.gif

I don't know how he originally hurt it, but it looked like Adamek hurt it further with a punch at the end of the last round!

guest301

Hall of Famer
rob3873 said:
Sorry Guest301. I should have chosen my words more carefully. If tye ever got some real coaching he would stand a better chance. I mean his last fight he clubbed this guy with hooks that were out of a bar fight. Thank god the other guy stunk but Fields has had over a decade to get better and I see no real improvement.

That's cool rob3873. Tye certainly was a disappointment in his last fight and he may or may not get any better. But we have plenty of other white heavyweights to root for, don't we.
smiley2.gif