Peter Brimelow-immigration talk in Turkey

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<DIV align=left>I just got this in an email from James Edwards over at The Political Cesspool and thought it might be of interest to someone here.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>It looks as though our good friend Peter Brimelow (author of Alien Nation; administrator of VDare.com) will be a featured speaker at a renowned gathering of intellectuals in Turkey. Brimelow will be speaking on the Libertwhite case against open immigration, but he won't be the only Political Cesspool guest to take the stage!
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Other Cesspool alums who will share thepodium with Mr. Brimelow include: Dr. Thomas DiLorenzo, Dr. Paul Gottfried, John Lott andDr. Yuri Maltsev. We have hosted all ofthe aforementioned men on our groundbreaking program, which only goes to further cement our legacy as a trailblazing talkradio show that is destined to go down in history!
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Should any listeners of The PoliticalCesspool happen to be in Turkey, May 22-26, you are welcome to attend.

I'm confused. Isn't Turkey a source of unwanted immigration in Europe? Is the conference just being held there, or is it regarding Turkey not wanting immigrants?

In any case, I think its about damn time we took back Constantinople, it saddens me evertime I see a map of Europe with this little sliver belonging to the Turks. If we had any balls, we wouldn't stop there, we'd take back all of Anatolia as well as the Central Asian Steppe.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
reclaimsocal, the conference is just being held there. Seems like a lot of these conferences are in Europe lately.Many European countriesarefaced with the problem just like we are here. I imagine much of the discussion will be about unwanted immigration in the U.S. and much of Europe.