Paki Omeara

G

Unbeleivable news. As I love Iowa this is their starting tailback. He is White despite the name. go to Iowaathletics.com and he is clearly white.

White Power

Mentor
Rob you are new to this site and you may 1st want to make sure nobody has posted about this player already. Second it was already determined by others that he is Polynesian and white. I have lobbied for him to be included, and I was over ruled by others. However you are correct if you look at his picture, he looks whiter than some other white players that we foolow on this site. I don't know if his stats will be posted however that remains to be seen.

White Power

Mentor
Omeara's mother is Polynesian his father is white I don't know if that makes a difference or not to the viewers on this site, but it does to me.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Again, another thread that should not be in this forum, but in the "College Football Stars" forum. We've already talked about Paki and his ethnicity in theRBs thread which is linked below. Also, White Power, how many times do I have to tell you that you can include his stats if you want? It isn't my decision to make. I only control who I will post stats on. Get over it and move on!

[url]http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7592&a mp;KW=RB&TPN=1[/url]