Our Team???

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
It's difficult to tell right now because a lot of teams are carrying about 40 on the roster through spring training but by opening day I'm sure we will know.

guest301

Hall of Famer
The Texas Rangers have alot of white players. Millwood, Teixera, Blalock, and Young are the foundation of that team.

Rangers should be the favorite to win the World Series. After all they fired Buck Showalter, and a year later the Yankees and Diamondbacks won the World Series. Think the streak will be broken, Ron Washington seems decent enough for a black manager he will definitely stress strong defense. But we have no clue how he'll handle pitchers and he really doesn't have much to say on it from what I've seen.

Well they may not win it all but will be one of the more intriging teams to watch. Don't forget about the Braves, White Sox, hell even the Dodgers(sure they have a ton of WN fans lol/jk)look to have a good display of whites.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Baseball Fan said:
Rangers should be the favorite to win the World Series. After all they fired Buck Showalter, and a year later the Yankees and Diamondbacks won the World Series. Think the streak will be broken, Ron Washington seems decent enough for a black manager he will definitely stress strong defense. But we have no clue how he'll handle pitchers and he really doesn't have much to say on it from what I've seen.

Well they may not win it all but will be one of the more intriging teams to watch. Don't forget about the Braves, White Sox, hell even the Dodgers(sure they have a ton of WN fans lol/jk)look to have a good display of whites.
Hope you are right with that semi-prediction Baseball Fan. I have been a fan of the Rangers ever since I was a little Kid (9 years old) and listening to them on the radio with the late great Mark Holtz calling the games. I loved his patented Home run call "you can kiss it goodbye" and "hello win column" after every victory. Jim Sundberg, Buddy Bell, Toby Harrah and Mike Hargrove. I loved that team growing up and still do. I agree with you about Ron Washington being a decent manager. I don't think he was a qouta hire, I think he got the job on well deserved merit.