Only schools without violations

Espn talked about the only schools without a major violation in any sport.
They were Stanford, Northwestern, Boston College, and Penn State. Coincidence? I think not.
White athletes follow rules.

Riddlewire

Master
Does anyone know how I would go about reporting an NCAA violation?
Let's just call this hypothetical at the moment.
I can't seem to find that particular avenue of communication. The NCAA's Football website is worthless. It gives you the email address for their marketing department. The main NCAA site reads like a defense paper on why the NCAA has the authority to enact sanctions. But nothing about reporting violations. I'm sure if the NCAA made it easier for people to snitch on dirty players, we could rid college football of a large number of undesirables, including half of the ACC (SEC players are never sanctioned, even when caught red-handed).
And, speaking of violations, I can't find any 'rulebook' regarding player eligibility. That would come in handy as well.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
athleticwhiteman said:
Espn talked about the only schools without a major violation in any sport.They were Stanford, Northwestern, Boston College, and Penn State. Coincidence? I think not. White athletes follow rules.

Not a bit suprised to see those schools on the list. However, I would've thought to have seen others like Duke, Vanderbilt, BYU, the service academies & Ivy League schools too.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Penn State has had no shortage of "student"-affletes on the football team over the past decade or so who have been arrested for serious crimes. It seems that Joe Paterno believes he has to show he's still "relevant" by embracing all the Caste trends instead of staying true to what used to work.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Penn State has had no shortage of "student"-affletes on the football team over the past decade or so who have been arrested for serious crimes.  It seems that Joe Paterno believes he has to show he's still "relevant" by embracing all the Caste trends instead of staying true to what used to work. 
In the early 2000's when reporters and pundits were talking out loud about Paterno getting too old for the job, Paterno seemed to go out of his way to get blacker teams. I think he also had a controversial moment at press conference where he stated his team needed to get blacker. Yet these teams were under performing according to the level of recruiting that he was doing.