Oil Being Made Unaffordable on Purpose

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting this WL. The link wouldn't load for me but I'll try later. Maybe "they" already rabbitholed it. They do seem to be doubling and tripling down.

It really is a good indicator of just how evil they are. They will do whatever they can get away with. Which is a LOT! And it says a lot about them. The world really cannot go on in any real fashion if they get their way. I am a post-millenialist as you know and the end result will be a majority Christianized world but that doesn't preclude very dark times in human history before all is said and done. We have had them before and Christ said, "In this world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." God help us fight! Ecclesiastees 3:11 in the midst of telling us there is a time for everything says "there is a time to make war". That is the word of God. If the cause is righteous we are commanded to fight and fight to win, of course. God help us believe and fight!!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Most people already are slaves to the system. The trouble as always is incentives. Government is force and so around the world they monopolize the benefits to resource extraction and development.

It’s not so much they want you broke it’s more they want to drain almost all of your life blood to keep it going.

our elected reps don’t give a whit for us and neither do massive corporations.

so the only thing we can do is invest wisely as you can while realizing that ultimately the government does control a fair amount of your life

They hold lands back for development in the name of the enviro but in reality it’s about forced scarcity and money.

Try to drive a fuel efficient vehicle as you can get away with. The people in charge are both dumb and venal