nickname for all-white offensive line?

referendum

Mentor
An all white linebacker corp is a snow patrol, but what do we call an all white offensive line? I'm thinking of "ivory line" "snow fortress", "ivory fortress", "ivory wall". There are a few of them out there in college football. Also, for a four white one black offensive line I came up with "marbled line" or "marbled wall", or a "chocolate chip" line. I think we should come up with something for all the college team researchers to have a quick easy term to use.
I'm leaning toward "ivory wall" for an all white line, and chocolate chip ice cream line" for a mostly white line.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I like Snowmen

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'll have to give this some more thought, but for the O-line, I'm thinking "I-line", as in ivory line. That way, we could say something like, "Isn't it great to see another I-line in the Big-10?" or "The I-line made the difference in that game!"

I don't know about nicknaming something that isn't all white. To me it doesn't make much sense.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i like the term "ice" when referred to white folks. we are people of the ice, after all. how about Ice Line or Ice Wall or something like that?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ice Line or Iceliners is pretty cool.

The Hock

Master
I don't think anything with "snowmen" would work, with the Frosty stigma and all. Too ripe for jokes about his slow forty and poor vertical.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Snowplow!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
How's about the "Aryan Front"?
smiley2.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there are some good ideas here. *applauds*

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer