Nfl draft scout 2009

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
As far as the quarterbacks go,i did not see one black qb crack the top 25. Cullen Harper is ranekd number one from Clemson.

Kyle Bell is ranked 32 and Luke Lippincott 38th for the runningbacks. They have Tyler Roehl listed as the number 13 Fullback
smiley7.gif

Receiver wise they have Brian Robiskie from Ohio State, who i believe is mixed. The next wide receiver is Dicky Lyons at 29. Mcgaha doesn't even crack the top 50.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/Edited by: celticdb15

jared

Mentor
celticdb15 said:
As far as the quarterbacks go,i did not see one black qb crack the top 25. Cullen Harper is ranekd number one from Clemson.

Kyle Bell is ranked 32 and Luke Lippincott 38th for the runningbacks. They have Tyler Roehl listed as the number 13 Fullback
smiley7.gif

Receiver wise they have Brian Robiskie from Ohio State, who i believe is mixed. The next wide receiver is Dicky Lyons at 29. Mcgaha doesn't even crack the top 50.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/

Chris McGaha is a junior so he will be listed in class of 2010 along with Eric Decker (Minnesota), Austin Collie (BYU), Austin Rogers (Tennessee), and Brian Hartline (Ohio St.). They're all in the top 50 but underrated by draftscout as usual. 2010 should be a great year for white WR's as none of those guys are slow.

2009 class of WR's has some breakout potential though. Tyler Grisham of Clemson is fast and ranked 35 on nfldraftscout. Jordan Shipley (Texas) and Andy Brodell (Iowa) are known speedsters that have had injury plagued careers. Kevin Jurovich (SJ State) puts up monster stats in obscurity and then there's some longshot opportunities for Nate Swift (Nebraska) and Eric Peterman (Northwestern).Edited by: jared

jared

Mentor
Actually the more I think about it, the more psyched I'm getting about the next two years of white WRs. A lot of these guys are really really fast and few of them can be described as posession receivers.

whiteCB

Master
jared said:
Actually the more I think about it, the more psyched I'm getting about the next two years of white WRs. A lot of these guys are really really fast and few of them can be described as posession receivers.

I am with you on that jared. It seems like there are really a lot more quality NFL type white WRs out there in the college ranks and the best part is they're all playing for BCS programs. Hopefully we can see an influx of them into the pros much like white LBs have been doing of late.