New Orleans

Many of you are aware of the issues I will present from personal experience and word of mouth but I just want to inform some people who may only have the bias media as their source of information. For starters African Americans in New Orleans are the most intolerant people you could imagine. They are the overwhelming majority in the city and they not only discriminate against whites but also anyone who happens not to be black. They dominate the public schools and public housing to the point where low income whites had to retreat years ago to the surrounding areas for justifiablyself preservation's sake. Meanwhile the pc media grossly inaccuratelypaints a picture of whites being snobish in white flight.

I know New Orleans is probably just an example of the typical black US city but its what I have seen and I imagine its among one of the extremes. My father was on a criminal jury and the blacks told him they did not care what he said that they were not going to vote guilty on a black who hadstruck a white man with a car severing both legs of the white man.The two men had had a fight just before the incident in which the white actually got the best of the defendant and the defense was arguing that it was a coincidence the black man jumped in his car and ran down the white man. Of course the defendant got off due to the majority black jury and afterwards my dad had to console the victims' family. Needless to say this was very disturbing for my father andaddtionally I know the sad truth that there are a lot more cases similar to this we never hear of.

Blacks will rob and/or beat and kill someone white or non black here who just happens to be in ablack area and whites here will say its the white victim's fault for being there.I have a real problem with this because I feel we have a right to go wherever we wish and its the vileful criminals to blame not the vicitims.

In 1964 the National Guard was activated to make the public schools here safe for blacks yet they have managed to only create a school system that fordecades has been unsafe for whites. This fact is ignored by government and the media. We are paying taxes to suport a system our needy can not utilize. Where is the national guard for us ? Meanwhile I have heard blacks from Baton Rougejoke about the wayan unsuspecting white family will move here from out of town and enroll their child in a public school only to last about two weeks before being forced to drop out and pay for the safety of a pricey private school. I have never heard New Orleans blacks joke about the issue, I guess because it goes without saying.

Sorry for the negative images but I just had to get that off my chest for those who may not have known. For you all that already know of this crappthanks for bearing with me. Have a great new year. The future is our hope.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes I have a close relative that lives in Metarie, one of the white suburbs that the low income whites had to flee to. New Orleans IS bad. It is worse then Detroit where I am from, there is less bad blood between the races in Detroit then in New Orleans.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If a black anywhere in the United States is harmed by whites for what is alleged to be racial reasons, it's a nationalstory that becomes known to everyone. In the meantime, large areas of many cities have become "no-go zones" for whites but the media doesn't dare tell the truth about it and government at all levels wrings itshands. It never fails to amuse me when critics of this site claim that white athletes couldn't possibly be discriminated against because most of those in power in the U.S. are white. If our "leaders" ruled in the interests of whites would there be permanent open season on whites in countless urban areas and neighborhoods, not to mention affirmative action, the flooding of America with non-white "immigrants," the degrading portrayal of whites in the media, etc., etc.?