NBA Preview

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone wants to help out Caste Football by writing a preview of the new NBA season, it would be appreciated.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Don, i'll write one up, if no one else has started. but it might be a few more days.

if no one else says anything, i will take care of it.
smiley2.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Way to answer the call, Jimmy. More power to you man, I'd rather be water boarded than spend that much time reviewing the NBA.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good, JC, you did an excellent job last year on it.

BTW the current issue of SI has pictures of the projected starting five for each team, the first time I've seen that. No team has more than 2 whites starting and of course more than a few are coal black.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
That's too bad. I thought at least Utah and Toronto would have 3 white starters. Looks like I'll ignore the NBA for yet another season.

We still have good representation at the college level and, of course, at the international level.

sunshine

Mentor
Great job JC. Nice preview and a great reference piece for the season. I don't think you left any white guys out.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jimmy, great work as usual!
smiley32.gif
I have been less and less willing to cheer for Utah since I moved here over 2 years ago, but I think Mimo will have another good year.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
sunshine said:
Great job JC. Nice preview and a great reference piece for the season. I don't think you left any white guys out.

I think he missed one; Paul Davis of the Clippers PF from Michigan. But it was still a great job overall. Thanks JC for the work put in I enjoyed reading it.