NBA draft; 1/3 white in 2006

According to this web site http://nbadraft.net/index.asp19 of the 60 projected to be drafted in 2006 are white

* 9 of the top 30 projected to go in thefirst round are white

* And 10 of the next 30projeted to be drafted in thesecondround are white

*The bottom five players are all black

* For those of you not familiar with the NBA draft; there are only 2 rounds

Currently only around22% of all players in the NBA are white... so if 30% of those drafted this year are white then this represents an improvement over previous years.

Also, white players in the NBA are typically younger then the average NBA player meaning that few relativelywhites will be leaveing the NBA this year.

Gary

Mentor
There are more blacks in Cailfornia and New York then there are people in Lithuania-BUT Lithuania beat the nightmare team in basketball! Think of it, a small poor nation with only White Males and they WIN! Could it be these White men can jump, dribble and shoot!! If we were not so much into the caste system we could create whole teams with nothing but men from Eastern Europe!!But what a blow to the black man's fragile pride and the PC System.
Hey pugnus
smiley2.gif
I mean OC Football-tell about the NHL draft. What is the percentage of Whites?
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think the next few years will see an even greater white influx, be it American or European. I think some good things are starting to happen.

G

Europeans really have better all around games than the american black plays. Blacks play for the highlight real while the Europeans have great fundamentals and can do everything a black player does. I hope to see an influx of whites in the NBA in the next decade when american whites can see both european and american whites play at a high level in the NBA.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
The future looks bright when White Americans are starting to pick up again.. with american whites and Europeans the NBA will continue to become whiter

KG2422

Mentor
"But what a blow to the black man's fragile pride and the PC System."

If they don't have sports, what do they have?

G

KG2422 said:
"But what a blow to the black man's fragile pride and the PC System."

If they don't have sports, what do they have?

thats not our problem to worry about
smiley36.gif