Abraham Lincoln
Martin Luther King Jr.
Nelson Mandela
Rosa Parks
Harriet Tubman
Karl Marx
Mohammed
George Floyd
Good list. It’s sad to see George Floyd as a historic figure but it’s probably the case at this point.

I’d have to give it more thought and research, but off the top of my head, MLK would be number 1. Everything was fake about the guy, including his name. He was a plagiarist and his speeches were written by (((Stanley Levison))). Also, as the FBI tapes show, he was a communist, a drug addict and a fornicator. So not even a good family man or minister. Lastly, the neo-liberal ideals of equality and a multiracial society he espoused will not stand up historically. They have and will further fail. If anything, Malcom X or Marcus Garvey will be looked upon as more intuitive by future generations.

Booth

Mentor
Gandhi, Neville Chamberlain, Thomas Jefferson, Jimmy Carter, Barrack Obama, Hillery & Bill Clinton, John Lewis, Thurgood Marshall, Robert Kennedy, and Henry Kissinger.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Gandhi, Neville Chamberlain, Thomas Jefferson, Jimmy Carter, Barrack Obama, Hillery & Bill Clinton, John Lewis, Thurgood Marshall, Robert Kennedy, and Henry Kissinger.
I don't know if Chamberlain is overrated as he basically lampooned as weak ineffective leader who never understood the mindset of a violent dictator. But the rest is on point, Obama is joke I will give him credit for saving GM and Chrysler but nobody on Wall Street was arrested or fined for causing the worst real estate bubble since 29'? He didn't even fine or arrest hedge fund managers who pumped and dumped oil futures that caused the gas price bubble.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good Top Ten. That list is pretty much everyone the msm tells us to love and worship.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
12 most overrated:

Martin L King Jr., who had sex with as many women as possible while pretending to be a religious man
Albert Einstein, a fraud who stole other peoples' ideas and pretended they were his own
Sigmund Freud, his version of psychology is sickening and twisted
Nelson Mandela, who murdered women and children because they were White
Rosa Parks and Harriet Tubman - two very unattractive and stupid but stubborn Negro women
Barack Obama, worst man ever to become president
Abraham Lincoln - some 600,000 White Americans died because of him
Nostradamus - another fraud
J. D. Salinger - terrible writer
Franz Kafka - mentally ill author
Karl Marx - created nothing but violence, strife, poverty and misery