More Whites in action in May/June/

referendum

Mentor
The fight schedule looks pretty good in the next few months. Here is what I've found from the boxrec site.
On May 9th Huck vs. Rusal.
On May 15th Martin Rogan vs. Sam Sexton
On May 15th Joey Abell vs. Willis
On May 16th two cruiseweight title belts, Fragomeni vs. Wlodarcyzk, and Ramirez vs. Ismailov.
On May 27th Geale vs. Mundine for IBO middleweight title.
On May 30th Valuev vs Chagaev for the WBA title.
On June 6th Bidenko vs. Boytsov.
On June 19th Diaconu vs. Pascal for WBC lightheavyweight belt.
On June 20th Wlad Klitschko vs. Haye for WBO and IBF title,
On July 4th, Dimitrenko vs. Chambers WBO heavyweight title eliminator.
On July 10, Adamek vs. Godfrey for Adameks IBF belt.Edited by: referendum

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Another one of interest will be shown on ESPN this coming Friday: Craig McEwen takes a big step up to face Brian Vera, the fighter who defeated prospect Andy Lee last year.

Steffen Kretschmann, a potential heavyweight contender, is facing Denis Bakhtov on June 26. And Andreas Kotelnik s fighting Amir Khan on June 27.

I'm disappointed that we haven't seen Alexander Dimitrenko in a while - hopefully that will change soon. And we're due for some news on when Denis Boytsov, Vitali Klitschko, Taras Bidenko, Alexander Ustinov, Oleg Platov, Grigory Drozd, Sergey Dzinziruk, Denis Inkin, Mikkel Kessler and Ondrej Pala will be fighting again.

Dzinziruk was supposed to fight James Kirkland on HBO on Aug 1, but that's been cancelled because Kirkland is in jail.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
Another one of interest will be shown on ESPN this coming Friday: Craig McEwen takes a big step up to face Brian Vera, the fighter who defeated prospect Andy Lee last year.

Steffen Kretschmann, a potential heavyweight contender, is facing Denis Bakhtov on June 26. And Andreas Kotelnik s fighting Amir Khan on June 27.

I'm disappointed that we haven't seen Alexander Dimitrenko in a while - hopefully that will change soon. And we're due for some news on when Denis Boytsov, Vitali Klitschko, Taras Bidenko, Alexander Ustinov, Oleg Platov, Grigory Drozd, Sergey Dzinziruk, Denis Inkin, Mikkel Kessler and Ondrej Pala will be fighting again.

Dzinziruk was supposed to fight James Kirkland on HBO on Aug 1, but that's been cancelled because Kirkland is in jail.

Wow, Kirkland is in jail? I noticed the fight was cancelled.

Blue Devils

Mentor
I believe Aussie Daniel Geale faces Anthony Mundine in a few weeks. The match will be for Geale's IBO Middleweight belt.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Blue Devils said:
I believe Aussie Daniel Geale faces Anthony Mundine in a few weeks. The match will be for Geale's IBO Middleweight belt.
I hope Geale humbles the loud-mouthed Mundine.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Pavlik Mora fight is off. Pavlik has a staph in infection and will be unable to fight in June. It may be rescheduled to September or October. Pavlik also may face Abraham.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
According to Wikipedia...Former UFC HW Champ Andrei "Arlovski's boxing trainer Freddie Roach recently revealed that Arlovski will possibly cross-over into professional boxing. With at least five fights under his belt, possible opponents include WBA heavyweight champion Nikolai Valuev, current IBF, WBO, and IBO world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and current WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko."

Based on how AA faired against Fedor, I think the Klitschko brothers would throttle him, BUT he could beat Valuev....who looked weak & unmotivated against over-the-hill Evander YOlyfield.