More Jobs Going To China

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hope this isn't old news, but just found out Jeffrey Immelt, head of Obama's jobs council is negotiating with China to build jets there. Also, theres a rumor Coke will be going to China too. If this is true, I will stop purchasing any Coke product. What the H#$L? This is insane! Immelt head of U.S. jobs council, negotiating to send jobs to China? It's like we're in a nightmare and can't wake up. More sad news that will send even more jobs to China.

Is there anyone in the public eye, christian leader, politician, business leader, news journalist, etc. speaking out about this, or is this going to keep happening until there's nothing left of this country?

I know D. Trump was speaking out about this when he was so-called running for president, but he lost his spine and promptly got out of the race. I think Trump got out because, when he started discussing stopping Chinese product coming into this country and gaining control over middle east oil, someone threatened his life. I've heard no outrage from anyone else in the public eye over this.