Mora vs Mosely

Westside

Hall of Famer
I am still pissed in the cutting of Danny Woodhead and the on going purge of elite/qualified white players in the national farce league. I thought by issuing a new post it would take make me less grumpy.

Ok, this Saturday we have former titlists of the 154 lbs weight class. One is an up and coming, wanting to prove his talent and relevance, Sergio Mora and the other, a roid/BALCO admitted cheater, Shane "not so sugar" Mosely.

Sergio, if he utilizes his height and quickness, ie: staying on the outside under the later rounds, can finally retire the cheater Mosely.

Mosely, who admitted to taken the CLEAR from BALCO lab, in his controversial decision against Oscar De La Hoya, was pretty much swept under the rug by the MSM. Oscar being a friend to this fraud has kept his mouth shut. One of the few respectable writers to bring this up has been Dan Raphael of ESPN Boxing.

I hope Shane is KO'd and that Mora looks impressive.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Anyone have a stream for this fight? Mora is a Spainard if there ever was one. Yeah he maybe 1/4 Indian but he is white for the most part. I hope he launches roid taker Mosely into retirement and shame.

johnnyboy

Guru
Westside said:
Anyone have a stream for this fight? Mora is a Spainard if there ever was one. Yeah he maybe 1/4 Indian but he is white for the most part. I hope he launches roid taker Mosely into retirement and shame.

hey Westside. i saw the fight and i'll tell you you didnt miss much. it was a draw. nothing overly exciting. the undercard fights were good though. i like Canelo a lot! kid has bright future if he stays committed.

cheers.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah I heard, I tried to search around the web with no luck. I will have to PM WA 33 and Parody as they seemed to have mastered obtaining streams for fights.