Milton Bradley

Poacher

Mentor
Milton Bradley is shooting his mouth off about Jeff Kent saying "he doesn't know how to deal with black players" and the like. I have no idea what started this but as usual the black injects race into it. He even said that "...white people never see race." If that's the case Milty then how can we be racists? You can't have it both ways. He also managed to work in the percentage of blacks in baseball today (9%) and implicitly attribute this to racism. He accused Kent of not being a good leader because his locker was too far away and because he wears headphones. Are you kidding me? Is this what he thinks leadership is all about? Kent leads on the field, by example...not by hand holding.

Maybe It's Bradley who's got the problem with race. Maybe it's Bradley who doesn't know how to deal with white players not vice versa. Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kent didn't get along with Barry Bonds because he didn't like the special treatment Bonds demanded and received. Bradley is a real hothead who periodically spouts off racist comments. If he wasn't a baseball player, making millions and idolized by millions, it's not hard to hazard a guess where he'd be.

From the sound of this flare-up, Jeff Kent is indeed a leader, because he's one of the few white athletes who doesn't go along (with the unconscionable) to get along.

Gary

Mentor
Jeff Kent should go to the Hall of Fame when his playing days are over. Bradley is a troublemaker.

Weltner

Guru
Poacher said:
Milton Bradley is shooting his mouth off about Jeff Kent saying "he
doesn't know how to deal with black players" and the like. I have
no idea what started this but as usual the black injects race into
it. He even said that "...white people never see race." If
that's the case Milty then how can we be racists? You can't have it
both ways. He also managed to work in the percentage of blacks in
baseball today (9%) and implicitly attribute this to racism. He
accused Kent of not being a good leader because his locker was
too far away and because he wears headphones. Are you kidding
me? Is this what he thinks leadership is all about? Kent
leads on the field, by example...not by hand holding.

Maybe It's Bradley who's got the problem with race. Maybe it's
Bradley who doesn't know how to deal with white players not vice versa.

And will the ignorant,racist black a--hole be fined and/or suspended?Fat chance.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Two of a Kind Ambidextrous Afro-American Whiners

That would be Carl Everett and Milton Bradley. Lots of mouth, decent talent, no self-discipline, chip on shoulder. It's a shame the Jeff Kents of baseball must play with such weasels

Ken Singleton and Eddie Murray were other notable black Ambis who were far less surly toward non-Black teammates

sunshine

Mentor
Bradley is a first rank jerk of the highest order. He has been a trouble makerfor years. In fact read Rick Reilly's latest article on trouble makers getting second chances. This guy should be out of baseball period. Imagine trying to act like him at ordinary workplaces. We would be out on our asses in 1,2,3.

You should see the coverage here in L.A.. No real mention of the fact that
Bradley's lack of hustle is what started the public fracas. Bradley
complains that Kent doesn't know how to deal with black players. All it
really means is that Kent isn't kissing their asses. However, that doesn't
keep one of the end results being Kent having to defend himself, to
'prove' he isn't racist. Bradley is yet another typical black punk. His
behavior will no doubt be rationalized down the line.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
His behavior is already being 'rationalized.'

Apparently, when one questions a black man's lack of 'hustle,' it invokes the stereotype that they are naturally better athletes, and therefore everything 'comes easier' for them.

NOTE: The following article is sure to piss you off. If you have high blood pressure or a bad heart, I suggest you move on to the next post.

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jackson/0508 26[/url]

I thought of writing him an email, but I wouldn't even know where to begin to say what's on my mind.
smiley7.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun, you'd be wasting your time sending an e-mail. The article didn't make me angry. Why should it?I don't get angry when my dog barks, she's a dog and barking is whatdogs do. The writer justifies Bradley'sblack behavior but takes Kemp to the wood shed. It's what they do, have always done and will continue to do.It's ALWAYS whitey's fault.Edited by: Bart

whiteCB

Master
I'll never forget when Bradley played in Cleveland and in the off-season he was driving around and got a speeding ticket for doing 50 in a 25 and claims its because he's black. Then when he finally got traded he claimed Indians' manager Eric Wedge doesn't get along with balck players. The media then questioned our 2 other black players on the team Matt Lawton and C.C. Sabathia and neither of them agreed with Bradley and said they don't know what he's talking about. I really dispise Bradley and hope he gets a career ending injury and blames it on the white man trying to keep a brother out of the MLB.

Poacher

Mentor
Dear Scoop:

Just read your letter to Jeff Kent.
Interesting but misdirected I think. You should have written a
letter to Milton Bradley.

You see cousin, to us whites Mr. Kent isn't the
problem. We hear Mr. Kent's criticisms of Milt and think "hmmm,
why would he get in his teammate's face if there weren't a problem?"
You hear it and seem to think..."racist!" Now Scoop please tell
me that you and all of your "cousins" aren't really this
sensitive. Because it seems to me that whenever a popular black
athlete is criticized the entire black race takes it personally.

Also, you spoke about how blacks "be trippin" and
how you are prone to "snap-off." To whites these colorful actions
appear as unrestrained, childish buffoonery. Our three year olds
engage in the same behavior from time to time and we wonder why you
peo... woops sorry, you FOLKS can't control yourselves. What
gives? And the answer "that's just us" doesn't hold water
because, if you are interested in logical consistency of
argument, you must allow Mr. Kent the same excuse.
Accountability is a white thing... you wouldn't understand.

What I'm getting at Scoop is that maybe you folks
are the ones who need to work at understanding us. After all we
are 69% of America's population.

So here are some suggestions you can share with the Milton Bradley's of the world:

-Deep six the excuse making. It's getting REALLY old.

-Stop "snapping off." We really respect self-control.

-Be a team player.

-Work hard. We caucazoids believe that hard
work is a habit that breeds consistent,
long-term success.

So there. A few suggestions for you and your peeps that, if followed, would make things easier for everyone.

Good luck in your new undertaking.

Edited by: Poacher

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The cerebrally challenged Milton Bradley was asked about his "legacy" and spewed forth the following. Word up everyone:

"I want people to say Milton Bradley was a pretty good ballplayer and a pretty good person. Anybody who is going to stand between me getting there, then they need to be eliminated."

[source: Sports Illustrated]

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Hey Poacher great stuff man, you should really send that off to a paper or something!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i concur with jaxvid. poacher that was hilarious!
smiley32.gif

Poacher

Mentor
Thank you gentlemen. The letter could have been pages long.
There were all kinds of things I could have pointed out but
didn't. Why is it incumbent on us to figure out or "understand"
blacks? I should have asked Scoop exactly how long the universe
has been revolving around black people.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gary said:
Jeff Kent should go to the Hall of Fame when his playing days are over.

Kent retired yesterday and should be a sure fire Hall of Famer, though one never knows what borderline and undeserving black players the media will be agitating for during Kent's first few years of eligibility.

Kent is one of the best power hitting middle infielders ever. .290 lifetime batting average, 377 HRs, 1,518 RBIs, eight 100 RBI seasons, NL MVP in 2000.

The 1,518 RBIs in a 17 season careeris really impressive. That's more than Mickey Mantle, Jim Thome, Eddie Matthews, Jim Rice, Yogi Berra, Mark McGwire and Robin Yount had.

His 377 HRs rank 62nd all-time.

Kentmay have trouble getting in though because he was a gruff, "old school" type player (see the earlier posts in this thread). He wasn't well liked or respected by the media, so it won't be suprising if he has lower than expectedvote totals for the Hall.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Check out what this creep has been up to just in the first week of the season. It's only a matter of time before he blames "racist White fans" again. If a White player had accumulated one-tenth of the incidents Bradley has over his career he'd have been drummed out of the big leagues a long time ago.

Mariners try to ease Bradley's 'pressure'

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5079777

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
More TNB I see. Blacks feel they have no boundaries in regards to speech and their actions. The fact that this guy compares himself to Ron Artest should be a wake up call for the DWF's but it probably won't.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I heard Seattle got rid of him, and they have put a black Carib in his place (Peguero).

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
I heard Seattle got rid of him, and they have put a black Carib in his place (Peguero).

Seattle and the caste-media was all over signing this human excrement as a sign that the Mariners were serious about returning to being competitive. But HA HA HA idiots, it turned out just like every single member of caste football could have told you it would. An utter and complete disaster. A total financial failure. An absolutely retarded, inexplicably stupid, unbelievably bad decision in every conceiveable aspect. Dumb asses! how long can major corporations afford to throw millions of dollars at disfunctional affeletes? It is hard to understand how this tyoe of thinking continues to go on.

LabMan

Mentor
Ex-Pirate Jack Wilson playing a quiet solid second base for Seattle,also enjoy watching "the gentle giant",from New Jersey,Jack Cust, handle himself like a true White man.