Miami, No Wonder!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Check out this story i just found on draftdaddy. How ridiculous!!

South Florida Sun-Sentinel: Burned by Web hype, recruiters go with gut.

DD.comment: It's surprising that Miami's recruiting coordinator was candid enough to say they based much of their recruiting on Net recruiting sites. We've had a theory that too much reliance on the "star-ratings", by the traditional powers, has really helped some formerly sad-sack programs: While the Miami's of the world chase after recruits that get lofty ratings from a solitary person sitting in cubicle, who has never seen them play in person, programs like Vanderbilt, Stanford, Baylor, Northwestern, Connecticut, Boise State and Minnesota, that were going nowhere fast, went out and got a bunch of 2-star guys that were/are productive, hard <A style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: -2px; : http://s.adbrite.com/mb/s/green-double-underline-006600.gif repeat-x 50% bottom; COLOR: #006600; CURSOR: pointer; TEXT-DECORATION: none" id=AdBriteInlineAd_working name=AdBriteInlineAd_working target=_top keyword="working" display="inline">working</A> and absolute terrors on the football field.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I knew Miami had bought into this system, which is why they have sucked the past few years, recruiting your "four-star affletes" who aren't as good as they are cracked up to be. It's amazing what these "two-star athletes" can do for a football program. Notice how five of them are on our whitest college teams list.

whiteCB

Master
Miami is pathetic for relying on the fat beer gutted, nerdy white guys who never played a down of organized football in their lives, who now run Rivals, ect...to do the hard work of recruiting for them. Shame on Miami and I applaud their lack of success!
smiley32.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
It really is ridiculous that they could not find the time to actually go out and scout and evaluate on their own! Recruiting is 25% of a college coaches job!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
Miami is pathetic for relying on the fat beer gutted, nerdy white guys who never played a down of organized football in their lives, who now run Rivals, ect...to do the hard work of recruiting for them. Shame on Miami and I applaud their lack of success!
smiley32.gif

This must be why the Rivals and ESPN scouts hate white athletes so much. They were probably white nerds in H.S that got locked in lockers by white jocks and developed a sinister plan to get back at them.

Tom Luginbill cackles to himself: "Those guys are the same color as me- no way they are athletic! If I couldn't do it I'll be darned if they do! I have the power now..hahahaha!"

White Power

Mentor
Miami's days of dominance are long over. Look at who their starting QB is and their head coach. It is simply amazing how the major programs buy into we must let blacks run everything BS that they end up ruining themselves in the process. Miami as long as the have Shannon will always be mediocre and sometimes worse than that. Jacory Harris coundn't hit his baby's mama with a football if she was standing in front of him holding her public assistance check. How he became a starting QB is really beyond beleif. He Shannon remember ran off Robert Marve so Jacory could stink up the joint.