McNabb vs. Owens

G

Is anyone interested in this game? I'm not trying to praise McNabb but he enters the game as the number one ranked QB although he's had easy games so far and no one can deny his class act. Owens on the other hand... Edited by: Philipj

Poacher

Mentor
He's #1 in yards and #3 in passer rating. After him the next black QB on the list is ranked #17 (Leftwich I think).

But yes, Mcnabb is having a good year. Could win a passing title.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
He's #1 in yards and #3 in passer rating. After him the next black QB on the list is ranked #17 (Leftwich I think).

But yes, Mcnabb is having a good year. Could win a passing title.

Have to see what happens when he plays some better teams. So far the Eagles have played the Packers, 49ers, Giants, and Texans. The only one of the four that is supposed to have a good D is the Giants, but so far there defense has been atrocious.

The Dallas game should be a better gauge of where McNabb is at, they have a good defense and have been playing well.

But even still, McNabb is playing great through four games, other quarterbacks have played those same teams and failed to perform as well as he. So we'll see. Edited by: White Shogun