McNab's nuts yesterday. Everytime McDrab would toss a bad ball or
make a dumb ass read, Super tongue would spin it and make excuses for
it. Super tongue could not stop talking about McDrab's
groin. Once again Filthy Delphia's defense won them the game and
pulled it out with a back up quarterback (check his stats) at
best.
smiley11.gif

quietspeed

Back up? You must not be a very avid sports fan my friend. Backups DO NOT complete 60% of their passes. You know why McNabb was a little off yesterday? It might have something to dowithhis brusied sternum or possibly his pulled groin...or maybe...just maybe it was his bad shin. Regardless he still passed for 2 TDs, 365 yds and had a QB rating of over 80.

Spooge

Guru
When a quarterblack has that many injuries he should be set down and
let the backup (McMahan) step in for him. Eventually he will get
really hurt, or really hurt the team. McNabb does have the
ability to move out of the pocket and make an occasional great
play. But having a very good defense is what kept him in the
game. One quarterblack injured (sternum, groin, shin etc) is
better than two white back-ups( Detmer/ McMahan) ?, Well the
caste system and you seem to think so. Again it was defense,
defense, defense that pulled another one out for McDrab and eventually
most people will realise this.

I loathe the Eagles and am not the greatest proponent of the "rapidly getting blacker" caste system that is the NFL. But I will say this, McNabb is a damn good QB, white or black. He has what I label Tom Brady as having....generalship. His team does seem to want to play for him out of respect, be they white or black. Vick, OTH, has generalship but lacks the accuracy of a great QB, and relies on his more HB abilities. Whereas athletically, I think Eric Crouch is as good or better athletically than Vick, but got robbed in some part because of the CS in place.

McNabb and that Kicker both displayed a formidable set of big ones in that win over the Raiders. The Raiders should have had that game all the way, and they failed to get the job done in the Red Zone.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
He has what I label Tom Brady as having....generalship.

Thats why he was sick in the huddle in the last few minutes of the Super Bowl, because he is like Tom Brady.

Brady has THREE Super Bowl rings, in 6 years of NFL experience. I don't believe McNabb will have ONE before his tenure in the NFL is through.

McNabb is a decent QB, but I think it is a HUGE reach to compare him to Tom Brady. There are lots of QB's I'd have agreed with, but not this one.