Matt Bruno

mbruno1033

Just so you all knowI don't think Im gonna run on the 6th but I will run on the 12th for sure in san diego

mbruno1033

My times have been inconsistant due to my support system being inconsistant but last year and the year before I ran 10.41. and 6.71 last year. Im gonna run again in less than 2 weeks and I excpect to pr so ill let you know

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
mbruno1033 said:
My times have been inconsistant due to my support system being inconsistant but last year and the year before I ran 10.41. and 6.71 last year. Im gonna run again in less than 2 weeks and I excpect to pr so ill let you know
<div></div>

Matt, hopefully you run below 10 seconds;

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
mbruno1033 said:
<div></div>

Matt, hopefully you run below 10 seconds; If you are really Matt I have you in my prayers!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
whiteathlete33 said:
mbruno1033 said:
<div></div>

Matt, hopefully you run below 10 seconds; If you are really Matt I have you in my prayers!! Polska!!

mbruno1033

thanks for the genuine loving energy man i appreciate it. Im gonna do it and when I do Im gonna right a book about my struggles. Hopefully influence a movement for all people to focus on passion and not negativity like racial barriers or other negative energy.Passion and love for life or energy I call it should be encourage above all and by all.... In a perfect world only right. Its responsibility for all of us to do our own part, and if we all did, our perspective on history the now and future of our path would change the vibration of our planet in the form of harmony. optimistic thought yes, but also possible.

freedom1

Mentor
Anyone else have any input on some sort of Matt Bruno contribution fund?

I mean, this guy is taking on the beast all by himself. We should support him.